Our free GasLab® Software makes it easy to configure, view, or log data from any of the gas sensing sensors or sensor development kits we offer.
The most recent release 18.104.22.168 adds
- Support for the latest generation of 50Hz SprintIR sensors
- Improved long-term data logging
- Lists all current DevKit part numbers in product menu
- RS485 multi-sensor operation improved
- Addressed several other issues.
Even if you don’t see your specific sensor model listed below, you should still update to take advantage of the improved speed and stability in data logging.
- Verify which version of GasLab you are running. Start GasLab and check the version number in the upper left corner. If it is v22.214.171.124 or higher uninstall the old version before you install the new one. Your log files will not be removed.
- To uninstall the old version, go to Control Panel > Programs and Features > GasLab > (right-click) > Uninstall
- click this link to download the new .msi file installer.
- Navigate to your downloads folder (or wherever you saved the .msi installation file) and double-click to start the installation
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- If you have Windows security turned on and see the window below, click "More info", then click the "Run anyway" button.
Note: If you are using GasLab v126.96.36.199 or older you do not have to uninstall these older versions. However, you should still install the latest version to use the new upgrades and features.
For more information on GasLab Software visit the GasLab Software Download page.