Our free GasLab® Software makes it easy to configure, view, or log data from any of the gas sensing sensors or sensor development kits we offer.
The most recent release 22.214.171.124 adds support for 16 new sensors and several additional updates from client feedback. Even if you don’t see your specific sensor model listed below, you should still update to version 126.96.36.199 to take advantage of the improved speed and stability in data logging.
GasLab® 188.8.131.52 Changes
Products Added or Updated
- K30/K33/S8 Sensor Development Kits
- COZIR, LP and SPRINTIR Development Kits
- IAQ MAX CO2 Monitor and Data Logger
- Sampling Data Loggers
- SAN-11 - data log downloads and configuration
- TX Board Industrial Sensors
- CO2 Probes 1%, 30%
- CO2 Level Controllers
- TR250Z O2 Sensors
Sensors Added or Updated
- Cubic SHT-5 / CU-1106 / CU-1107
- MH-100 MicroSENS IR Incubator CO2 Sensor
- TecSense TecMicro
- MX300 Barometric Pressure Tube Cap Support
- CozIR®-LP2 5000ppm CO2 Sensor
- AQ500 Update
- K-33 series Data Loggers
- ZGO9 with UART & I2C
- Improved Speed and Stability to Data Logging
- Improved Data Log Downloading
- Data Log Downloads from MX Board
- RS485 Functionality for all MX and EC Boards
- MX Board logging now includes gas, temperature, % relative humidity, barometric pressure, and voltage
- MX Settings Page Updated
- Save Register Values now available for MX200 Boards
- Improved speed and Stability to MX Data Log Downloads
- RS485 Address now configurable for MX Board
- Adjust Scaling for O2 Partial Pressure of UV Flux in Graphing
- Verify which version of GasLab you are running. Start GasLab and check the version number in the upper left corner. If it is v184.108.40.206 or higher uninstall the old version before you install 220.127.116.11. Your log files will not be removed.
- To uninstall the old version, go to Control Panel > Programs and Features > GasLab > (right-click) > Uninstall
- click this link to download the new v18.104.22.168 .msi file installer.
- Navigate to your downloads folder (or wherever you saved the .msi installation file) and double-click to start the installation
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- If you have Windows security turned on and see the window below, click "More info", then click the "Run anyway" button.
Note: If you are using GasLab v22.214.171.124 or older you do not have to uninstall these older versions. However, you should still install v126.96.36.199 to use the upgrades and latest features.
For more information on GasLab Software visit the GasLab Software Download page.