Our free GasLab® Software makes it easy to configure, view, or log data from any of the gas sensing sensors or sensor development kits we offer.
The most recent release 22.214.171.124 adds support for new sensors and several additional updates from client feedback. Even if you don’t see your specific sensor model listed below, you should still update to take advantage of the improved speed and stability in data logging.
GasLab® 126.96.36.199 Changes
Products Added or Updated
- MX Board Sensor Barometric Tube Caps
- SAN-11 5% CO2 Safety Monitor
- Microhybrid MH-100 CO2 Incubator Sensor
- TecPen for MAP
- TecPen Weld
Sensors Added or Updated
- MX Board Sensors updated
- Cubic Exotic Gas Sensors
- COZIR, LP and SprintIR CO2 Sensor Development kits
- Improved Speed and Stability while Data Logging
- Enhanced Interface for Graphing
- Log File Downloading Changes
- Improved RS485 Functionality for all MX and EC Boards
- Improved speed and Stability for MX Data Log Downloads
- Verify which version of GasLab you are running. Start GasLab and check the version number in the upper left corner. If it is v188.8.131.52 or higher uninstall the old version before you install 184.108.40.206. Your log files will not be removed.
- To uninstall the old version, go to Control Panel > Programs and Features > GasLab > (right-click) > Uninstall
- click this link to download the new v220.127.116.11 .msi file installer.
- Navigate to your downloads folder (or wherever you saved the .msi installation file) and double-click to start the installation
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- If you have Windows security turned on and see the window below, click "More info", then click the "Run anyway" button.
Note: If you are using GasLab v18.104.22.168 or older you do not have to uninstall these older versions. However, you should still install v22.214.171.124 to use the upgrades and latest features.
For more information on GasLab Software visit the GasLab Software Download page.