Portable Carbon Monoxide Detector
The dSense Portable Carbon Monoxide Detector is a personal safety alarm in hazardous environments like car parks, garages, ice rinks, or wherever carbon monoxide is generated or stored.
The large LCD readout gives a quick overview of the current CO level. The 80 dB audible alarm calls for prompt attention when the short-term exposure safety (STEL) limit is exceeded.
Features long battery life and large buttons for ease of use with gloves. The detector is easily calibrated at both 0ppm and 500ppm points with reference gas.
- Measures: Carbon monoxide in ppm
- Sensing method: Electrochemical Current Measurement
- CO Measurement range: 0~999 ppm
- CO Accuracy: ± 20% at 0-100ppm, ± 15% at 100-500ppm
- Alarm: Yes (80dB)
- 3 AAA Batteries
- Soft Carrying Pouch
- 1 year - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.