ExplorIR®-W 100% CO2 Sensor
The ExplorIR®-W is a low power, high performance CO2 sensor that can measure up to 100% CO2 levels. It is suitable for measuring high concentrations of CO2 in closed-loop sampling applications or battery operation in portable sampling instruments.
Formerly called the COZIR-WR, this sensor is based on infrared LED technology and innovative optical designs. It combines the accuracy of NDIR technology with wide-range CO2 measurement in a flexible package for OEM integration.
- 0-100% carbon dioxide measurement
- Industry standard serial communication
- Sensor life expectancy > 15 years
- Simple to install, pre-calibrated and ready-to-use
GC-0016 ExplorIR-W Sensor Only - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0121 Sensor Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
- Measurement Range: 0-100% CO2
- Sensing Method: NDIR with Gold-plated optics
- Sample Method: Diffusion (default) or sampling with optional tube adapter
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm ± 5% of reading
- Sample Rate: 500 ms (2 Hz) measurement interval
- Response Time Filter: 4 secs to 2 mins (user configurable)
- Serial communications: 9600/8/1/N
- Analog voltage output proportional to CO2 concentration
- Warm-up Time: < 10s
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 950 mBar to 10 Bar
- Sensor life expectancy: > 15 years
- Power Input: 3.3 ±0.1 volt DC < 3.5 mW
- Peak current: 33mA
- Weight: 8 grams
- Devkit includes 6’ (1.8m) USB cable (non-standard)
- 90 Days. See GasLab Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
Tube cap adapters easily convert 20mm standard gas sensors from diffusion to sampling sensors. Molded polymer grips sensor for easy fit and removal while maintaining a good seal.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to urilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.