Cubic Dual IR Source 5,000ppm NDIR CO2 Sensor
The CM1109 Dual IR Sources NDIR CO2 Sensor Module by Cubic is designed to monitor and detect carbon dioxide levels using two IR sources and NDIR technology. Simply add 5VDC power and a UART signal reader like Termite to monitor CO2 levels from your PC.
Using patented two-engine technology, this sensor uses 2 IR light sources - one for measuring the CO2 level and one as a reference. By comparing the two light sources, the effects of temperature and humidity are minimized, and light source aging can be automatically compensated for, resulting in longer life, greater stability and reliability.
For OEMs, the sensor size and pin map are almost identical to the popular CM1106. This allows for a fast upgrade and increased performance with minimal adjustments to hardware or software.
- Advanced non-dispersive infrared technology (NDIR)
- High accuracy within the entire measurement range
- Temperature compensation within the entire measurement range
- Dual-source compensates for sensor drift
- Longer lifespan (>15 years)
- Automatic fresh air or manual calibration
- Small, compact design
- Agricultural Greenhouse Growing
- Controlled Atmosphere Storage (CAS)
- Agricultural Cold Storage
- Auto Garages, Enclosed Parking Structures
CU-1109 CO2 Sensor Module - 0-5,000 ppm, long-term stability and low-maintenance suitable for HVAC applications.
CU-1109-Development Kit - Includes CU-1109 sensor plus USB/FTDI cable to talk to our free GasLab software.
- Target gas: carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Operating principle: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement range: 0-5,000ppm
- Working temperature: -10℃~50℃
- Working humidity: 0~95% RH non-condensing
- Accuracy: ±50ppm+3% of reading @ 0℃~50℃, 50±10%RH
- Sampling frequency: 2 seconds
- Response time: ≤30 seconds
- Power supply: 4.5-5.5VDC
- Working current: <45mA @ 5VDC
- Signal output: UART TTL, PWM, I²C
- Ripple wave: <50mV
- Storage temperature: -30°C - 70°C
- Storage humidity: 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Dimensions: W33*H20.3*D11.4mm (without pins)
- 90 days - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.
Use GasLab® for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis via USB. GasLab makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and is free to use with our product Development Kits.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
Connecting the sensor to GasLab requires a Devkit.