K30 10% CO2 Sensor
The K30 10% (100,000 ppm) carbon dioxide sensor module is a maintenance-free transmitter module intended to monitor high levels of CO2 found in storage tanks or biological applications. It is an accurate, low-cost solution for OEMs products like CO2 safety alarms or leak detectors.
- Built on tested K30 Sensor platform
- Simple to install, pre-calibrated and ready-to-use
- Proven reliability, low cost
- maintenance free in normal applications
- flexible analog and digital outputs
- Optional tube cap adapter for sampling sensor applications
SE-0118 K30 10% Sensor Only - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0049 Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the K-30 10% sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide levels, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0-10% CO2
- Rate of Measurement: every 0.5Hz (2x/sec.)
- Response Time Diffusion: 20 seconds
- Response Time Sample Draw: ~2 seconds @ .5 l/min tube gas flow
- Accuracy: ± 300 ppm ± 3 % of measured value (up to 3% CO2)
- Warm-up Time: < 1 minute
- Outputs: 2 analog, 2 digital
- Scalable Analog voltage outputs
- Analog output pre-set to 3% - up to 10% available upon request
- Each digital output has threshold and hysteresis
- Programmable Range: 0-100,000 ppm (custom configuration available)
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check of the sensor module
Conformance with Standards
- Emission: EN61000-6-3:2001
- Immunity: EN61000-6-2:2001
- RoHS directive 2002/95/EG
Electrical / Mechanical
- Dimensions: 51 × 57 × 14 mm (Length x Width x approximate Height)
- Power Input: 4.5-14 VDC, stabilized to within 10% (external protection circuits required)
- Current Consumption: 40 mA average, < 300mA peak
- Sampling Method: Diffusion (sampling kit optional)
- 90 days. See GasLab Terms & Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.