S8 Miniature 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor
The S8 Miniature 10,000ppm (1%) Sensor module is designed to be used as a safety switch for indoor control and alarm applications like portable heaters or fresh air ventilation in cars. It is a leader in the next generation of small size, low power, NDIR ambient air CO2 sensors.
- Low Power, Small Footprint Design
- Automatic Background Calibration
- Industry-Standard UART Communication
SE-0119 S8 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor Only - pinless design for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0177 S8 CO2 Sensor Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 1% (400-10,000 ppm)
- Response time: 90% at 2 minutes
- Measurement Interval: 2 seconds
- Communication: UART Modbus
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check on startup
Electrical / Mechanical
- Dimensions: 32.7 × 19.7 × 8 mm (LxWxH) < 8 grams.
- Power Input: 4.5-5.25 VDC
- Power Consumption: 300mA peak, 30mA average
- 90 days. See GasLab Terms & Conditions
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.