SenseAir Sunrise 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor
The Sunrise SE-11 is a small-footprint 10,000ppm (1%) CO2 sensor module designed for battery-powered applications. The NDIR CO2 sensor uses an LED light source that saves power and makes it resistant to vibration while maintaining high precision. It has a life expectancy of more than 15 years.
The self-correcting ABC algorithm automatically calibrates the sensor and assures it will still be accurate which is key in wireless applications.
- High precision NDIR sensor uses low-power LED light source
- Adjustable measurement period
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Robust and resistant to vibrations and tough environment
- Self calibrating
SE-11 Sunrise 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor Only - pin-less design for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-11 CO2 Sensor Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph CO2 levels, to configure the sensor or for data logging. Includes a connector and switch configurations to connect to an Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or any other microcontroller via UART or I2C for rapid development and prototyping.
- Measurement Range: 0-10,000 ppm
- Target gas: Carbon Dioxide
- Operating Principle: NDIR with LED technology
- Accuracy: ±30 ppm ± 3% of reading
- Measurement Period: Adjustable by host
- Power Supply: 3.05-5.5 V4
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 0.78 x 0.47 in.
- Weight: 4.9 ± 0.1 g
- Life expectancy: >15 years
- Operation range: 0-50°C, 0-85% RH
- Serial Communication: UART, I2C
- 90 days - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.