Cubic SJH Series Methane Sensor
The CU-1000 Cubic SJH Series Infrared Methane Gas Sensor detects 0-5% levels of flammable hydrocarbon methane gases in ambient environments.
The sensor can be reliable for the detection of refrigerants such as R32 as well as other hydrocarbons like propane. It can also be used for environmental monitoring, gas drainage, chemical, algae, petroleum, metallurgy, oil depots, liquefied gas stations, paint, gas transmission, and other combustible gases.
- Measures 0 to 5% methane
- Useful for safety and alarms
- Long-life infrared sensor
- Precise measurement and stable performance
- ATEX rated for combustible environments
- Serial UART and Analog Voltage
- Zero and Span Calibration
- Measuring Gas: Methane
- Sensing Method: NDIR
- Rate of Measurement: 1 reading > 1 sec
- Response Time: < 25s
- Zero Drift: 1% measurement per month
- Sensitivity repeat-ability: 0~5%vol: 0.1% (68° F)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° ~ 70°C
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 5 years
- Dimensions: 0.79 x 0.75 in.
- Measurement Resolution: 100ppm
- Working Voltage: 3.5-6VDC
- Output Voltage: 0.4V-2VDC
- Response time T90: < 25s
- Digital Output
- Serial UART
- Warm-up: 30s
- Output pin: 5 pin
- Lifespan: >5 yrs
- 90 Days. See GasLab Terms and Conditions
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
The Devkit uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis via USB. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries