TX-1 Oxygen O2 Transmitter
The TX board combines the LuminOX LOX-02 Oxygen sensor with a PCB that offers 24VDC operation, robust RS485 Modbus, a 4-20mA industry standard interface, and the ability to zero and span calibrate the sensor. It is mounted on a 30 mm PCB to fit industrial applications.
The LuminOX LOX-02 Oxygen sensor uses the principle of florescence quenching by oxygen. This provides the benefits of zero cross sensitivity to other gases and a longer lifespan than typical oxygen sensors.
Combined with the TX board or the Development Kit, the sensor provides accurate oxygen measurement with a powerful and easy to use interface for OEM manufacturers.
- Low drift & cross-sensitivity
- TX Board allows for easy sensor calibration
- TX Board adds RS485 Industry-standard Interface and separate UART interface
- Easy integration; compact & low power
TX-1 Sensor with TX Board– for integration into high-volume OEM products
TX-11 Sensor Development Kit – Adds a USB interface and free Windows software for rapid development, prototyping, sensor testing or scientific projects.
- Measuring Gas: Oxygen
- Measurement Range: 0.1 to 25% O2
- Sensing Method: Fluorescence quenching by oxygen
- Measurement Interval: 1 Sample/second
- Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Warm-Up Time: < 60 Seconds at 72°F (22°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees C
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Barometric Pressure Range: 500 to 1200 mbar
- Lifetime: > 5 years
- See GasLab Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries