IAQ Max CO2 Monitor & Data Logger
The IAQ Max is a sleek, modern indoor air quality monitor that displays carbon dioxide (CO2), temperature, % relative humidity, and barometric pressure levels in your home, classroom or office.
Use it to understand how indoor air quality impacts the overall health and well-being of your family, students, or office workers.
The large LCD display uses a 3-color indicator (green/yellow/red) to show CO2 levels. Air quality history can be downloaded and graphed using our free GasLab® software.
- Accurate, easy to read CO2, temperature, relative humidity, and barometric pressure in a glance
- Display shows Green/Yellow/Red for Good/OK/Poor CO2 levels
- NDIR CO2 sensor for fast, accurate and precise readings
- Built-in memory for data logging with free software
- Retains logged data for the last 30 days
- USB powered
- Rechargeable backup battery
- Automatic calibration in fresh air
About CO2 Storage Safety Codes
The IAQ Max does not meet the requirements for a commercial CO2 safety monitor. Only these products meet NBIC, NFPA and IFC regulations.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- CO2 Measurement Range: 400-5,000ppm
- Accuracy: ± 50ppm ± 5% reading value
- Warm-Up Time: 1 sec
- Response Time: T90 < 120s
- Temperature Range: -10°C to 50°C (+14° to +122°F)
- Working Humidity: 0 ~ 90% RH (No condensation)
- Display: Date, Clock, Battery, CO2, Temp, %RH, Baro
- Power Supply: USB Cable
- Working voltage: 4.5 ~ 5.5 V DC
- Lifespan: > 5 years
- Dimensions: 5.75 (l) x 3.0 (w) x 5.5 (h)
- IAQ Max CO2 Desktop Monitor/Data Logger
- USB Cable
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries (3 hour backup only)
- User's Manual
- 1 year - See GasLab Terms and Conditions
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for analyzing the 30 day data log file automatically stored by the IAQ Max. GasLab® makes it easy to see the graph or to export data into a text or spreadsheet file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries