CozIR®-LP 5,000 ppm CO2 Sensor
The CozIR®-LP 5,000 ppm CO2 Sensor is a low power, small-footprint ambient air CO2 sensor. It can run on a compact battery removing the need for larger batteries or super-capacitors. That represents half the power consumption of the best-in-class competing CO2 sensors.
At less than 8mm and only consuming 3mW of power, it is ideally suited for long-term battery operation or portable devices.
- Ultra-low power consumption
- LED NDIR with patented gold-plated optics
- Low profile
GC-0027 CO2 Sensor – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
CM-20131 CO2 Sensor Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the DV Board into your Windows PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide levels.
CM-20130 DV Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
- CO2 Measurement: LED NDIR with gold-plated optics
- Diffusion Sampling
- Measurement Range: 0-5,000ppm CO2
- Accuracy: ±50ppm ±3% of reading
- Communication: Serial 9600/ 8/ 1/ n
- Start up Time: 1.2s to first reading
- Response Time: 2-3 minutes
- Operating Pressure Range: 950 to 1050 milibar
- Power Input: 3.3-5.5VDC (3.3V recommended)
- 33mA peak, < 1mA avg power
- Weight 5 grams
- Dimensions: 31 x 19.5 x 8mm
- 90 Days. See GasLab Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and is free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries