ExplorIR®-M 5% CO2 %RH/T Hg Sensor
The GSS ExplorIR®-M CO2 Sensor on a MX Board measures up to 5% CO2 gas concentrations.
This solid state ExplorIR®-M CO2 Sensor provides reliability and durability in harsh, rugged environments. The MX board adds the ability to measure barometric pressure, temperature and % relative humidity with RS485 and serial output. Includes on-board memory for data logging.
- NDIR LED Sensor measures up to 5% CO2
- Includes barometric pressure, % relative humidity, temperature sensors
- Serial UART, RS485, Modbus, analog ouputs
- Best-in-class power consumption, durability
- Built to reliably measure CO2 levels in harsh environments
- Easy integration: compact & low power
CM-40331 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the MX Board into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity. Includes on-board memory for data logging.
CM-40330 MX Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
- CO2 Sensing Method: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) absorption
- Sample Method: Diffusion
- Measurement Range: 0-5%
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm +/- 5% of reading @ STP
- Non Linearity: < 1% of FS
- Operating Pressure Range: 950 mbar to 10 bar (external pressure calibration)
- Pressure Dependence: 0.1% of reading per mbar @STP
- Warm-up Time: < 10s. 1.2 secs to first reading
- Response Time: 10 secs to 3 mins (Configurable)
- Reading refreshed twice per second (Configurable)
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 25mm x 40mm x 31mm on PCB (LxWxH)
- Weight: 16g sensor, 5.8g board
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 3.25 to 5.5V. (3.3V recommended)
- Peak Current: 33mA @ 2 readings/sec.
- Average Current: <1.5mA
- Power Consumption: 3.5mW @ 2 readings/sec.
- Interface: UART (Serial)
- Dimensions: 20×21×18 mm (LxWxH)
- 90 days - See GasLab Terms and Conditions
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
The Devkit uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis via USB. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
Tube cap adapters easily convert 20mm standard gas sensors from diffusion to sampling sensors and add the ability to measure barometric pressure, temperature and % relative humidity from the gas sample. Molded polymer grips sensor for easy fit and removal while maintaining a good seal.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to urilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.