K30 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor
The K30 10,000ppm Sensor Module is intended to be built into different host devices that require CO2 monitoring indoors. It is an accurate, proven, low-cost solution for OEMs who want to integrate CO2 sensing into their products.
- Perfect for residential, commercial, industrial HVAC or IAQ applications
- Simple to install, pre-calibrated and ready-to-use
- Proven reliability, low cost
- maintenance free in normal applications
- flexible analog and digital outputs
- Optional tube cap adapter for sampling sensor applications
SE-0018 K30 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor Only - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0024 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide or to configure the sensor or for data logging.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0 – 10,000 ppm (0-5,000 ppm within specifications)
- Rate of Measurement: every 2 seconds
- Response Time Diffusion: 20 seconds
- Response Time Sample Draw: 2 seconds @ .5 l/min tube gas flow
- Warm-up Time: < 1 min. (@ full specs < 15 min)
- Outputs. 2 analog, 2 digital
- Scalable Analog voltage outputs
- Each digital output has threshold and hysteresis
- Programmable Range: 0-10,000 ppm (custom configuration required)
- Repeatability: ± 20 ppm ± 1 % of measured value within specifications
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm ± 3 % of measured value within specifications
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check at startup
- ABC (Automatic Background Calibration) enabled unless specified
Conforms with Standards
- Emission: EN61000-6-3:2001
- Immunity: EN61000-6-2:2001
- RoHS directive 2002/95/EG
Electrical / Mechanical
- Dimensions: 51 × 57 × 14 mm (Length x Width x approximate Height)
- Power Input: 5.5-14 VDC, stabilized to within 10% (external protection circuits required)
- Current Consumption: 40 mA average
- Sampling Method: diffusion (tube cap optional)
- 90 days. See GasLab Terms & Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
Tube Cap Adapter easily converts gas sensor from diffusion to sampling sensors. Can be removed to convert back to ambient air sensor.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to utilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.