K30 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor
The K30 10,000ppm Sensor Module is intended to be built into different host devices that require CO2 monitoring indoors. It is an accurate, proven, low-cost solution for OEMs who want to integrate CO2 sensing into their products.
- Perfect for residential, commercial, industrial HVAC or IAQ applications
- Simple to install, pre-calibrated and ready-to-use
- Proven reliability, low cost
- maintenance free in normal applications
- flexible analog and digital outputs
- Optional tube cap adapter for sampling sensor applications
SE-0018 K30 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor Only - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0024 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide or to configure the sensor or for data logging.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0 – 10,000 ppm (0-5,000 ppm within specifications)
- Rate of Measurement: every 2 seconds
- Response Time Diffusion: 20 seconds
- Response Time Sample Draw: 2 seconds @ .5 l/min tube gas flow
- Warm-up Time: < 1 min. (@ full specs < 15 min)
- Outputs. 2 analog, 2 digital
- Scalable Analog voltage outputs
- Each digital output has threshold and hysteresis
- Programmable Range: 0-10,000 ppm (custom configuration required)
- Repeatability: ± 20 ppm ± 1 % of measured value within specifications
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm ± 3 % of measured value within specifications
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check at startup
- ABC (Automatic Background Calibration) enabled unless specified
Conforms with Standards
- Emission: EN61000-6-3:2001
- Immunity: EN61000-6-2:2001
- RoHS directive 2002/95/EG
Electrical / Mechanical
- Dimensions: 51 × 57 × 14 mm (Length x Width x approximate Height)
- Power Input: 5.5-14 VDC, stabilized to within 10% (external protection circuits required)
- Current Consumption: 40 mA average
- Sampling Method: diffusion (tube cap optional)
- 90 days. See GasLab Terms & Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.