K30 FR Fast Response 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor
The K30 FR Fast Response 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor module is a maintenance-free CO2 transmitter intended for higher sample rates (2x per second) with minimal noise. It is an accurate, low-cost solution for OEMs who want to integrate CO2 sensing into applications like modified atmosphere packaging (MAP), occupancy detection, or rapid data sampling for process monitoring.
- Fast response to sampled CO2 levels with high variability
- Built-in tube inlet with fast diffusion with or without pump
- Simple to install, pre-calibrated and ready-to-use
- Proven K30 reliability, low cost
- maintenance free in normal applications
- flexible analog and digital outputs
- Optional tube cap adapter for sampling sensor applications
SE-0117 K30 FR 10,000ppm Sensor - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0126 K30 Sensor Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the K30 FR sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide levels, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0 - 10,000 ppm (0 - 5,000ppm in spec)
- Rate of Measurement: 2Hz (once every 0.5 seconds)
- Response Time: 2 seconds @ .5 l/min tube gas flow
- Outputs: 2 digital, 2 analog
- Scalable Analog voltage outputs
- Programmable Range: 0-10,000 ppm (custom configuration required)
- Repeatability: ± 20 ppm ± 1 % of measured value
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm ± 3 % of measured value
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Warm-up Time: < 1 min. (@ full specs < 15 min)
Conformance with the standards
- Emission: EN61000-6-3:2001
- Immunity: EN61000-6-2:2001
- RoHS directive 2002/95/EG
Electrical / Mechanical
- Dimensions: 51 × 57 × 14 mm (L x W x H)
- Power Input: 5-14 VDC, stabilized to within 10% (external protection circuits required)
- Current Consumption: 70 mA average
- 90 days. See GasLab Terms & Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.