TX-1 Oxygen O2 Transmitter
The TX-1 measures ambient oxygen levels using the principle of florescence quenching by oxygen. This provides the benefits of lower power requirements and a longer lifespan than typical oxygen sensors.
The TX board combines the sensor with 24VDC operation, robust RS485 Modbus, and 4-20mA industry standard interfaces, and the ability to zero or span calibrate the sensor. it is mounted on a 30 mm PCB to fit industrial applications. The O2 is UV and has zero cross to any gas concentrations.
Combined with the TX board or the Development Kit, the sensor provides accurate oxygen/carbon dioxide measurement with a powerful and easy to use interface for OEM manufacturers.
- Low drift & cross-sensitivity
- TX Board allows for easy sensor calibration
- TX Board adds RS485 Industry-standard Interface and separate UART interface
- Easy integration; compact & low power
TX-1 Sensor with TX Board– for integration into high-volume OEM products
TX-11 Sensor Development Kit – Adds a USB interface and free Windows software for rapid development, prototyping, sensor testing or scientific projects.
- Measuring Gas: Oxygen
- Measurement Range: 0.1 to 25% O2
- Sensing Method: Fluorescence quenching by oxygen
- Measurement Interval: 1 Sample/second
- Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Warm-Up Time: < 60 Seconds at 72°F (22°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees C
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Barometric Pressure Range: 500 to 1200 mbar
- Lifetime: > 5 years
- See GasLab Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries