OXY-Flex Oxygen Analyser
The Oxy-Flex Oxygen Analyzer is suitable for measuring oxygen levels in closed systems such as ventilation pipes and boiler exhaust flues. It can measure the oxygen concentration in air or gas mixtures with temperatures of -100 to 400⁰C.
The oxygen sensor element is mounted in the tip of the stainless steel probe and is protected by a stainless steel cap. The IP65 waterproof die-cast aluminium housing accommodates the electronics and provides the interface for the customer to connect to.
- Zirconium dioxide technology provides long-life and low maintenance
- Configurable outputs: 4-20mA and 0-10Vdc or RS232
- Select output measuring ranges; 0-25% O2 or 0-100% O2
- Can be calibrated in fresh air or in any known O2 concentration
- Housed in a sealed die-cast aluminium housing
- Works at temperatures from -100 to 400⁰C
For customers who need a 220mm probe or a narrower temperature range, different models of the OXY-Flex are available by special order. See the Sensor & Interface Selection Guide page 3-7.
- Oxygen range (analogue output): 0.1-25% Oxygen, or 0.1-100% O2
- Oxygen range (RS232 output): 0.1 and 100%
- Accuracy after calibration: 1% O2
- Repeatability after calibration: 0.5% O2
- Analogue 4-20mA: 0.01mA
- Analogue 0-10Vdc: 0.01V
- Digital RS232: 0.01% O2
- Response Time: < 15 seconds
- Warm Up Time (prior to sensor operation): 60 seconds
- Supply voltage: 24VDC ± 10%
- Supply current: 500mA max. at 24VDC
- Digital Output: RS232
- Housing temperature limits: -10°C to +85°C
- Gas temperature limits (probe tip): -100°C to +400°C
- Probe Length: 400mm (~15.75")
- 90 days - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.