Oxygen Enrichment Safety Alarm
The RAD-0012 Oxygen Enrichment Safety Alarm protects workers around bulk liquid stored oxygen or where oxygen generators are used. This includes applications like steel manufacturing, welding and cutting, cryogenics, hospitals, diving tanks, underwater facilities and emergency air backup systems.
While breathing elevated oxygen levels (hyperoxia) are not immediately dangerous, physical symptoms can occur in as little as 6 minutes. An additional risk is that elevated oxygen levels in an enclosed area increase the risk of fire.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING in US. In stock for immediate delivery.
In addition to the alarm, 3 built-in relays and 4-20mA outputs can control an exhaust fan, send a signal to a PID controller, warn emergency first responders or an offsite monitoring company.
Installation is easy. Mount the sensor unit and remote display on the wall (up to 300 ft. away), plug it into a standard wall outlet, and it will begin monitoring the room oxygen level in seconds.
- Large display clearly indicates current oxygen level
- Fast-responding sensor uses latest oxygen sensing technology
- Designed to insure safety compliance in any state
- Remote display can be up to 300 feet from the sensor unit
- Reliable connection with standard Ethernet cable (25 ft. included)
- 3 relays automatically control fans to ventilate confined spaces
- 4-20 mA outputs for remote monitoring
- 88dB audible and visual alarms on both sensor unit and display
- IP54 Enclosure - prevents water damage during wash-down
RAD-0012 - Oxygen Enrichment Safety Alarm - includes sensor unit, remote display and all cables and hardware for installation
RAD-0022 - Add-On Remote Display. RAD-0012 supports up to 3 remote displays.
CM-1026 - Dual Strobe Add On Kit for additional alarm visibility in high-noise areas.
- Measurement Range: 0-25% Oxygen Sensor
- Alarms: 23%, 24%, 25% O2 (configurable).
- Alarm Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
- Calibration: Manual with test gas, or factory calibration
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 5+ years
- Power Supply: 110-240 VAC to 6 VDC Adapter
- 24 VDC hard-wired power option (cable included)
- Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- 6 VDC battery backup connections
- Relays: Peak Current < 2 A @ 30 VDC or 250 VAC, SPDT
- Relay Color Coding: Red & White = Normally Open Blue & White = Normally Closed
- 1 year - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.
Installation (same as CO2 alarm except that oxygen alarm can be mounted at any height from floor.)
Relay Controlled Exhaust Fan (same as CO2 alarm)
CM-1026 - Dual Strobe Add On Kit. Attach a flashing strobe to both the Sensor Unit and the Remote Display Unit to give a more visual alarm. Great for high-noise environments. Some local fire codes also require this. Call to see if your local municipality requires these.6
RAD-0022 - Additional Remote Display. The Sensor display unit comes with one remote display that can be placed up to 300 ft. away using CAT5 or greater Ethernet cable (28 ft. included in box). Purchase one or two additional remote displays, then daisy-chain them so long as the total run is less than 300 ft.