CO2Meter Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor
These Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitors are designed for employees who work in enclosed areas where carbon dioxide buildup may cause personal injury. It provide audible and visual alerts when CO2 levels get too high.
The CO2 safety monitors feature a man down alarm that is triggered when an employee fall occurs. It also includes a high impact strobe and vigorous vibration to alert the employee in high-noise areas.
- Audible, visual strobe and vibrating alarms
- Man down alarm - leverages accelerometer technology
- Rugged design with protective rubber enclosure
- Heavy duty metal clip
- Built-in Memory and Data Logging
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery – 12+ hours per charge
- Large LCD display: CO2, temperature, %RH
- Calibrate using nitrogen or ambient air
- No over-exposure or negative memory effects
- IP54 housing protects against dust and rain
- Programmable alarm settings
SAN-10 Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor + Data Logger has built-in memory to log CO2 levels that can be downloaded as comma-delimited .csv files and graphed using our GasLab Software.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-5% Vol
- CO2 Sensor Accuracy: ±200ppm ±10% reading value
- CO2 Measurement Interval: 2 seconds
- Audible Alarm: 90 db @ 10 cm
- Temperature Range: 14~140°F (-10~60°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C)
- Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing
- Humidity Accuracy: ±4.5% RH
- Size: 2.0 x 4.0 x 4.0 in. (50.8 x 101.6 x 101.6mm.)
- Weight: 0.25 lb (4 oz.)
- 110/240 VAC USB Wall Adapter
- USB Cable for Charging & Data Logging
- User Manual
- 1 year - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.