SprintIR®-6S 100% CO2 Sensor
The GSS SprintIR®-6S 100% CO2 Sensor is a high speed carbon dioxide sensor that can take up to 20 readings per second. Response rate is enhanced by using a measuring cell 1/6 the volume of the standard SprintIR, which allows for lower flow rates / differential pressure to attain the same response. This makes it useful for low volume or pressure sensitive measurements.
The SprintIR®-6S is built on Gas Sensing Solution's patented IR LED technology which offers low power consumption, ruggedness and stability.
The MX board add temperature, % relative humidity and barometric pressure sensors as well as built-in memory for data logging all values.
- NDIR LED sensor measures up to 100% CO2
- Solid state, no moving parts
- Fast response rate - 20 readings/second
- High speed sensing - 50 Hz
- MX Board includes %RH/T and barometric pressure sensors on board
- Vibration and shock resistant
- Digital UART and RS485 outputs
- Easy integration; compact & low Power
CM-40801 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the MX Board into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity. Includes on-board memory for data logging.
CM-40800 MX Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or free software.
- CO2 Sensing Method: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) absorption
- Sample Method: Flow through sampling
- Measurement Range: 0.01-100%
- Accuracy @ 100% Range: ±300 ppm +/-5% of reading @ STP
- Resolution: 10ppm
- Non Linearity: < 1% of FS
- Pressure Dependence: 0.13% of reading per mbar @STP
- Warm-up Time: < 30 seconds
- Response Time: flow rate dependent
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 3.25 to 5.5V. (3.3V recommended)
- Peak Current: 33mA @ 2 readings/sec.
- Average Current: <12mA
- Power Consumption: 3.5mW @ 2 readings/sec.
- Interface: UART (Serial)
- Dimensions: 25mm x 40mm x 31mm on PCB (LxWxH)
- Weight: 16g sensor, 5.8g board
- 90 days - See GasLab Terms and Conditions
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and is free to use with our products.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to utilize the tube-cap adapter as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.