Cubic 5,000ppm Dual-Beam CO2 Sensor
The CU-1107-N 5,000ppm CO2 Sensor module by Cubic is designed to monitor and detect carbon dioxide levels using state of the art dual-beam NDIR technology at an incredibly low price. Simply add 5VDC power and a UART signal reader like Termite to monitor CO2 levels from your PC.
- Advanced non-dispersive infrared technology (NDIR)
- High accuracy within the entire measurement range
- Dual-beam compensates for sensor drift
- Advanced auto background calibration
- Small, compact structure
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- HVAC controller
- Central Air Conditioner
- Modified Atmospheric Packaging (MAP)
CU-1107-N CO2 Sensor Module - designed to monitor carbon dioxide levels and provide high quality solutions by a dual beam light source and NDIR sensing technologies.
- Gas Type: CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)
- CO2 Range (ppm): 0-5000ppm (custom 10000ppm available)
- Working Temperature: -10°C~+50°C
- Working Humidity: 0-95%RH (non condensing)
- Signal output: UART-TTL, PWM, IIC
- Power Supply: DC 5V±5%, Ripple: <50mV
- Dimensions: W33*H21.7mm*D18.9mm
- Weight: 6g
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
I used this with my raspberry pi zero w. I used the I2C interface to communicate with it, but it also supports UART, which is great! I compared the readings with another NDIR-based CO2 meter (also with an internal reference) and the readings of both were in close agreement.