Cubic 5,000ppm CO2 Sensor
The CU-1107 5,000ppm CO2 Sensor module by Cubic is designed to monitor and detect carbon dioxide levels using state of the art dual-beam NDIR technology at an incredibly low price. Add 5 VDC power and a UART signal processor like Termite to monitor CO2 levels from your PC.
- Advanced non-dispersive infrared technology (NDIR)
- High Accuracy, temperature calibration within whole measurement range
- Advanced auto-calibration background
- One beam for detecting, the other beam for reference
- Small, Compact structure
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- HVAC controller
- Central Air Conditioner
- Modified Atmospheric Packaging (MAP)
CU-1107 CO2 Sensor Module - designed to monitor carbon dioxide levels and provide high quality solutions by a dual beam light source and NDIR sensing technologies.
- Gas Type: CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)
- CO2 Range (ppm): 0-5000ppm (custom 10000ppm available)
- Working Temperature: -10°C~+50°C
- Working Humidity: 0-95%RH (non condensing)
- Signal output: UART-TTL, PWM, IIC
- Power Supply: DC 5V±5%, Ripple: <50mV
- Dimensions: W33*H21.7mm*D18.9mm
- Weight: 6g
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.