CO2 Storage Safety 2 Alarm
Our CO2 Storage Safety Alarm protects workers and customers near stored carbon dioxide tanks or lines. CO2 leaks can lead to headaches, fatigue, asphyxiation, and even death.
CO2 Alarms are used in restaurants, breweries that use CO2 for carbonation, for dry ice storage, laboratories, or anywhere CO2 is stored or produced.
- Wired Monitor & Remote Display
- 2 Relays with Adjustable Alarms
- 80dB Audible and Visual Alarm Indicators
- Large digital LCD display to clearly indicate the current CO2 level & Temp
- The sensor connects with Remote Display Unit using 26ft (8m) cable
- Relay outputs can automatically control a fan to ventilate confined spaces
- IP65 splashproof case
- Meets NFPA, IFC, and NBIC Requirements
The CO2 Storage Safety Alarm has both an audible alarm and a flashing visual indicator when CO2 concentrations reach a pre-set level. 2 built-in relays can be used to control a ventilation fan and an HVAC control alarm to notify maintenance staff off-site of high CO2 levels.
Best of all, the CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is easy to install and use. Simply mount both units on the wall (all cables and hardware included), plug the display unit into a standard wall jack, and the alarm is ready to protect your customers, employees, and overall establishment.
RAD-0102 CO2 Storage Safety Alarm - 2 CO2 alarms
- Measurement Range: 0-5% (50,000ppm) CO2 Sensor
- Alarms: 1st Relay Alarm 1.5% CO2, 2nd Relay 3% CO2 (User configurable)
- Alarm Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
- Calibration: Manual with test gas or factory calibration
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC 50/60 Hz to 24VDC adapter
- Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- 6VDC battery backup connections
- Relays: Peak Current < 2A @ 30VDC or 250VAC, SPDT
- Relay Color Coding: Red & White = Normally Open Blue & White = Normally Closed
- 1 year - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.
Calibration Gas - Because of MDOT regulations, calibration gases must be shipped from a certified gas supplier. You can order calibration gas from your local supplier or you can order the following products from CalGasDirect.com: