K30 FR Fast Response 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor
The K30 FR Fast Response 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor module is a maintenance-free CO2 transmitter intended for higher sample rates (2x per second) with minimal noise. It is an accurate, low-cost solution for OEMs who want to integrate CO2 sensing into applications like modified atmosphere packaging (MAP), occupancy detection, or rapid data sampling for process monitoring.
- Fast response to sampled CO2 levels with high variability
- Built-in tube inlet with fast diffusion with or without pump
- Simple to install, pre-calibrated and ready-to-use
- Proven K30 reliability, low cost
- maintenance free in normal applications
- flexible analog and digital outputs
- Optional tube cap adapter for sampling sensor applications
SE-0117 K30 FR 10,000ppm Sensor - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0126 K30 Sensor Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the K30 FR sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide levels, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0 - 10,000 ppm (0 - 5,000ppm in spec)
- Rate of Measurement: 2Hz (once every 0.5 seconds)
- Response Time: 2 seconds @ .5 l/min tube gas flow
- Outputs: 2 digital, 2 analog
- Scalable Analog voltage outputs
- Programmable Range: 0-10,000 ppm (custom configuration required)
- Repeatability: ± 20 ppm ± 1 % of measured value
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm ± 3 % of measured value
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Warm-up Time: < 1 min. (@ full specs < 15 min)
Conformance with the standards
- Emission: EN61000-6-3:2001
- Immunity: EN61000-6-2:2001
- RoHS directive 2002/95/EG
Electrical / Mechanical
- Dimensions: 51 × 57 × 14 mm (L x W x H)
- Power Input: 5-14 VDC, stabilized to within 10% (external protection circuits required)
- Current Consumption: 70 mA average
- 90 days. See GasLab Terms & Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
Tube Cap Adapter easily converts gas sensor from diffusion to sampling sensors. Can be removed to convert back to ambient air sensor.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to utilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.