TX 25% Oxygen Industrial Sensor RS485 4-20mA 24VDC
The TX 25% Oxygen Industrial Sensor is designed for measuring 0-25% oxygen levels in industrial applications. It uses a LuminOX LOX-02 Oxygen sensor mounted on a TX board that adds a robust RS485 Modbus RTU interface, industry-standard 4-20mA analog output, and 6V-24VDC power.
The LuminOX LOX-02 Oxygen sensor uses the principle of florescence quenching by oxygen. This provides the benefits of zero cross sensitivity to other gases and a longer lifespan than typical oxygen sensors.
The Oxygen Sensor Development Kit includes the TX board, a custom RS485 to USB cable, a 120VAC to 6VDC wall adapter, and our free GasLab software, The development kit not only allows you to quickly get up and running with the sensor, but provides graphing, data logging, and the ability to zero and span calibrate the sensor.
- Long-life, accurate oxygen sensor
- RS485 Modbus RTU and 4-20mA analog outputs
- Built to reliably measure gas levels in harsh environments
- Barometric pressure and temperature compensation sensors built-in
- Easy integration into PLC and industrial applications
TX-1 Oxygen Sensor on TX Board– for integration into high-volume OEM products
TX-11 Oxygen Sensor Development Kit – Adds an RS485 Modbus RTU to USB cable, 6VDC power supply and free GasLab Windows software for rapid development, prototyping, sensor testing or scientific projects.
- Measuring Gas: Oxygen
- Measurement Range: 0.1 to 25% O2
- Sensing Method: Fluorescence quenching by oxygen
- Measurement Interval: 1 Sample/second
- Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Warm-Up Time: < 60 Seconds at 72°F (22°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees C
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Power: 6-24VDC
- Barometric Pressure Range: 500 to 1200 mbar
- 30 mm PCB to fit industrial applications
- Lifetime: > 5 years
- See GasLab Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
Tube cap adapters easily convert 20mm standard gas sensors from diffusion to sampling sensors. Molded polymer grips sensor for easy fit and removal while maintaining a good seal.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to urilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.