Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor
The SAN-10 personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor is designed for employees who work in enclosed areas or near CO2 storage tanks where carbon dioxide buildup may cause personal injury. It provide audible and visual alerts if CO2 levels get too high or if they exceed the OSHA 8-hour time weighted average (TWA).
This wearable safety monitor features a man down alarm that is triggered if an employee falls. It also includes a loud alarm, a strobe and vigorous vibration to alert the employee in high-noise areas.
Built-in memory records date and time stamped CO2 levels and high CO2 level alarms that can be downloaded as comma-delimited .csv files and graphed using our GasLab Software.
- Audible, visual and vibrating alarms for maximum awareness
- Man down alarm to notify others in the area
- Rugged design with protective rubber enclosure
- Heavy duty metal clip so it won't get lost
- Built-in Memory and Data Logging
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery lasts up to 72 hours per charge
- Easy to read LCD display
- Easily calibrate using nitrogen or fresh air
- No over-exposure or negative memory effects
- IP54 housing protects against dust and rain
- User-programmable alarm settings
SAN-10 Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor + Data Logger
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-5% Vol
- Accuracy: ±70ppm ±5% reading value
- Repeatability: ±20ppm @ 400ppm
- Response Time: ~ 2 min T90
- Warm-up Time: < 5 sec @ 22°C
- CO2 Measurement Interval: 2 seconds
- Audible Alarm: 90 db @ 10 cm
- Operational Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F
- Temperature Dependence: ±0.3% or ±4ppm of reading per 1°C referenced @ 25°C
- Operational Humidity Range: 0-95% RH, non-condensing
- Pressure Range: 500mBar to 10Bar
- Dimensions: 3.75x2.0x1.0in. (95x51x24mm)
- Weight: 4oz. (113g)
- 110/240 VAC USB Wall Adapter
- USB Cable for Charging & Data Logging
- User Manual
- 1 year - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
The Devkit uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis via USB. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries