SST LLC-510D3L Digital Liquid Level Sensor
SST Sensing's liquid level sensor is a fast responding, rugged electronic switch that changes it's state in the presence of any water-based liquid or oil. It is used for high or low-level liquid detection, not continuous level measurement.
Due to it's rugged design, the SST liquid level switch is a perfect replacement for on/off float switches as it is impervious to virtually all oil or water based liquids.
- Solid state, no moving parts
- Small in size, can be easily integration in wide range of applications
- Ideal for leak detection
- Fast response time
- Can detect almost any Liquid type; oil or water based
- Very robust in a wide range of fluids/chemicals
Models in Stock
LLC-510D3L- SST Optomax Digital Liquid Level Switch. Inside mount, Polysulfone shell, M10x1 threads, -40 °C to +125°C, 3 wire digital, output low in air.
- Suitable for oil or liquids
- Operating Temperature: -40C to +125C
- Pressure: 20 bar / 209 psi Max
- Response time: < 4s
- Polysulfone PES
- Dimensions: 22.7 x 10 mm
- Internal mount with 12 mm flange
- M10x1 thread
- 1.5 Nm / 13.26 in-lbs max torque
- 3 wire V+, 0V, output
- 4.5V to 15.4 VDC
- 2.5mA Max
- 90 days - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.