SST LLC-500D3 Digital Liquid Level Sensor
SST Sensing's Optomax Liquid Level Sensors are switches that change state in the presence of any water-based liquid or oil. The switches are used primarily for leak detection or high or low-level liquid detection. They are not suitable for continuous level measurement.
- Solid state, no moving parts
- Small in size, can be easily integration in wide range of applications
- Ideal for leak detection
- Fast response time
- Can detect almost any Liquid type; oil or water based
- Very robust permitting use in a wide range of fluids/chemicals
Models in Stock
LLC-500A3- SST Optomax Basic Liquid Level Switch. Inside mount, Polysulfone shell, M10x1 threads, -25 °C to +80°C, 3 wire simple on/off output with no logic.
LLC-500D3- SST Optomax Digital Liquid Level Switch. Inside mount, Polysulfone shell, M10x1 threads, -25 °C to +80°C, 3 wire digital output high in air.
LLC-500D3L- SST Optomax Digital Liquid Level Switch. Inside mount, Polysulfone shell, M10x1 threads, -25 °C to +80°C, 3 wire digital output low in air.
Other models not in stock - SST offers over 175 different variations of liquid level sensors. View a list of all models that can be ordered via quote. After you select a model number send us a request for quote and we will return a quote with prices. Expect 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Suitable for oil or liquids
- Operating Temperature: -25C to +80C
- Pressure: 20 bar / 209 psi Max
- Response time: < 4s
- Polysulfone PES
- Dimensions: 22.7 x 10 mm
- Internal mount with 12 mm flange
- M10x1 thread
- 1.5 Nm / 13.26 in-lbs max torque
- Operating Temp: -25 to 80°C
- 3 wire V+, 0V, output
- 4.5V to 15.4 VDC
- 2.5mA Max
- 90 days - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.
Model Cross-Reference Chart. With over 175 variations, this document helps you pick the liquid level sensor that is right for your application.