SST Digital Liquid Level Sensor
SST Sensing's Optomax Digital Liquid Level Sensors are switches that change state in the presence of any water-based liquid or oil. The switches are used primarily for leak detection, high or low-level liquid detection, and liquid level control. They are not suitable for continuous level measurement.
The micro-controller based sensor is solid state, incorporating an infra-red LED and photo transistor which are optically coupled by the tip when the sensor is in air. When the sensing tip is immersed in liquid, the infra-red light escapes making the output change state. The sensor can detect the presence or absence of almost any liquid type; oil or water based. It is insensitive to ambient light and is not affected by foam when in air or by small bubbles when in liquid.
- Solid State, no moving parts
- Fast response time
- Repeatable switching point
- Compatible with most fluids and chemicals
LLC-700D3LSH- SST Optomax Industrial Liquid Level Switch
- Suitable for oil or liquids
- Operating Temperature: -25C to +80C
- Pressure: 7 bar / 101 psi Max
- Response time: < 4s
- Polysulfone PES
- Dimensions: 23.4 x 19 mm overall
- Internal external with 19 mm flange
- Type 7 1/4" NPT Thread
- 1.5 Nm / 13.26 in-lbs max torque
- 3 wire V+, 0V, output
- 4.4 to 15.4VDC
- 100mA Max
- Output Low in Air Logic
- 90 days - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.