SST Industrial Digital Liquid Level Sensor
SST Sensing's Optomax Industrial Liquid Level Sensors are switches that change state in the presence of any water-based liquid or oil. The switches are used primarily for leak detection, high or low-level liquid detection, and liquid level control. They are not suitable for continuous level measurement.
These industrial Liquid Level Switches are especially designed to offer industrial supply voltages and outputs that can drive higher power loads.
The sensor can detect the presence or absence of almost any liquid type; oil or water based. It is insensitive to ambient light and is not affected by foam when in air or by small bubbles when in liquid.
The micro-controller based sensor is solid state, incorporating an infra-red LED and photo transistor which are optically coupled by the tip when the sensor is in air. When the sensing tip is immersed in liquid, the infra-red light escapes making the output change state.
- Industrial supply voltage
- Direct load drive design
- Solid state, no moving parts
- Fast response time
- Robust and durable for aggressive environments
LLC-710D324-004 - SST Optomax Industrial Liquid Level Switch
- Suitable for oil or liquids
- Operating Temperature: -25C to +80C
- Pressure: 7 bar / 101 psi Max
- Response time: < 4s
- Polysulfone PES
- Dimensions: 33.7 x 19 mm total size
- External mount with 19 mm flange
- Type 7 1/4" NPT Thread
- 1.5 Nm / 13.26 in-lbs max torque
- 3 wire V+, 0V, output
- 2.5mA Max
- Digital Output High in Air
- PWM Output
- 90 days - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.