Last updated July 13, 2018
GasLab.com is the website for GasLab, Inc. (GASLAB). GASLAB respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. Therefore, we will only collect and use information in the ways described in this policy.
I. Personal Information we Collect
- When you visit the Site, we automatically information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
- When ordering online, at no time does GASLAB or its staff have access to your credit card number.
- If you sign up to receive our newsletter we collect your email address for marketing purposes. Except for using a 3rd party program to store email addresses, we do not share or sell your email address with anyone else.
II. How do we Use Your Personal Information?
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to communicate with you about your order status, and to screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- We allow third parties to process your IP address in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency and language conversion. By using our site you agree to have session cookies stored in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the currency and language to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website, and so that the prices can convert to your local currency.
- If you have agreed to marketing, we use your personal information to provide you with email announcements concerning new products, services, application notes, and/or special deals and offers. Out of respect for the privacy of our customers, every email contains an "unsubscribe" button to remove you from our email list at a later time.
- The information collected on our site may be used to create customer profiles based on browsing or purchasing history. We may supplement information collected at our Web site with data from other sources such as credit history to authorize purchases.
Who do we Share Your Personal Information With?
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We use PayPal to process orders. You can read how PayPal uses your Personal Information here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
EU Customer Rights
- If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- While no information you may provide over the internet can ever be 100% safe, GASLAB employs the use of encryption and authentication tools designed to ensure the security of your personal information through our website.
- In the case of a data breach, GASLAB promises to notify you by email within 24 hours after the breach is discovered.
- GASLAB does not actively market to children, and we will never knowingly ask a child under 18 to reveal any personal information about themselves. Though our web site appeals to a general audience, we do not encourage anyone under the age of 18 to register with us. We will never knowingly correspond through email to anyone who tells us that they are under the age of 18 without their parent’s consent.
- We advocate parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to oversee their child’s access to the web.
Changes to this Policy
- If this policy on information collection or how your information is used changes, we will contact you via email in a timely manner based on when we become aware of the circumstance or make the policy change.
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at Compliance@GasLab.com or by mail at this address:
131 Business Center Drive Ste 3
Ormond Beach, FL, 32174 United States
- We are committed to resolving disputes within 30 days of original notice.