GasLab® Configuration & Data Logging Software
GasLab® is designed to provide real-time viewing of gas levels, data logging, and sensor configuration for all our development kits.
Latest 188.8.131.52 Update
- Added MicroHybrid Incubator Sensor
- Added Cubic Sensors
- EC / MX / I2C Updates
- All Sensor Development Kits
- 1GHz processor with 1GB RAM, 1GB free disk space (2GB free disk space for 64 bit systems)
- Windows XP/7/8/8.1 with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (.NET framework will automatically be installed if required).
- GasLab is not supported on Windows Vista, XP Media Center or XP Tablet editions.
- On Intel-based Apple PCs the software can be run on a Windows 7 or Windows 8 Virtual Machine using VMWare Fusion and the .NET framework.
Any system not meeting these minimal requirements is not recommended. The software will not perform as expected.
Before you Begin
- If you have installed GasLab before, verify which version of GasLab you are running. Start GasLab and check the version number in the upper left corner. If you are running v184.108.40.206 or higher you must uninstall the old version before you install the new one. Your log files will not be removed.
- If you are using GasLab v220.127.116.11 or older you do not have to uninstall these older versions. However, you should still install the latest version to use the upgrades and latest features.
- To uninstall the old version, go to Control Panel > Programs and Features > GasLab > (right-click) > Uninstall
Install the Software
- click this link to download the latest GasLabSetup.msi file installer.
- Navigate to your downloads folder (or wherever you saved the .msi installation file) and double-click to start the installation
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- If you have Windows security turned on and see the window below, click "More info", then click the "Run anyway" button.
Possible Warning During Installation
The GasLab® software has been tested and is verified to be 100% safe to install. Depending on your PC's security settings you may see a warning that it is unrecognized.
Click the "More info" link, then click "Run anyway."