GasLab® Configuration & Data Logging Software
GasLab® is designed to provide real-time viewing of gas levels, data logging, and sensor configuration for all our development kits.
Current version available for download below is v22.214.171.124.
- 1GHz processor with 1GB RAM, 1GB free disk space (2GB free disk space for 64 bit systems)
- Windows XP/7/8/8.1 with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (.NET framework will automatically be installed if required).
- GasLab is not supported on Windows Vista, XP Media Center or XP Tablet editions.
- On Intel-based Apple PCs the software can be run on a Windows 7 or Windows 8 Virtual Machine using VMWare Fusion and the .NET framework.
Any system not meeting these minimal requirements is not recommended. The software will not perform as expected.
Before you Begin
- If you have installed GasLab before, verify which version of GasLab you are running. Start GasLab and check the version number in the upper left corner. If you are running v126.96.36.199 or higher you must uninstall the old version before you install the new one. Your log files will not be removed.
- If you are using GasLab v188.8.131.52 or older you do not have to uninstall these older versions. However, you should still install the latest version to use the upgrades and latest features.
- To uninstall the old version, go to Control Panel > Programs and Features > GasLab > (right-click) > Uninstall
Installing the Software
- Click this link to download the GasLab® Software Installer file GasLabSetup.msi.
- Depending on your version of Windows, either click "Run" to complete the installation, or navigate to the folder where you saved the GasLabSetup.msi file and double-click it to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- Before using GasLab read the Quick Start Guide.
Possible Warning During Installation
The GasLab® software has been tested and is verified to be 100% safe to install. Depending on your PC's security settings you may see a warning that it is unrecognized.
Click the "More info" link, then click "Run anyway."