GasLab® Configuration & Data Logging Software
GasLab® is our next generation software specifically designed for all CO2meter supplied sensor development kits.
Latest 188.8.131.52 Update
- GasBox Bug Fixes
- RS485 Multi Sensor
- MX300 Bug Fixes
- Added Cubic SHT-5 / CU-1106 / CU-1107
- MX300 Tube Cap
- AQ500 Bug Fixes
- All Sensor Development Kits
- 1GHz processor with 1GB RAM, 1GB free disk space (2GB free disk space for 64 bit systems)
- Windows XP/7/8/8.1 with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (.NET framework will automatically be installed if required).
- GasLab is not supported on Windows Vista, XP Media Center or XP Tablet editions.
- On Intel-based Apple PCs the software can be run on a Windows 7 or Windows 8 Virtual Machine using VMWare Fusion and the .NET framework.
Any system not meeting these minimal requirements is not recommended. The software will not perform as expected.
To install GasLab® send us an email using the link below, and we'll immediately send you back a link to download the latest version. Download the program to a folder on your hard drive, then double click on it to finish the install.
If you have version 184.108.40.206 or older of Gaslab® you can run both programs at the same time. Note that previous versions may be required to run some of our older products, so you should test both versions before deleting the older one.
Possible Warning During Installation
The GasLab® software has been tested and is verified to be 100% safe to install. Depending on your PC's security settings you may see a warning that it is unrecognized. Click the "More info" link, then click "Run anyway."