Cubic SJH-100 100% Methane Sensor
The SJH-100 NDIR Infrared Methane Gas Sensor by Cubic detects 0-100% levels of flammable methane gases in ambient environments.
- Measures 0 to 100% methane by volume
- Full range linearized and digital signal output
- Shock-resistant, long-life NDIR sensor
- Reference channel for self-compensation
- Build-in temperature and humility compensation to ensure accuracy
- High humidity alert mechanism, reliable fail-safe operation
- Auto zero-calibration mechanism available
- Fast response, no moving parts, high stability, anti-corrosion
- Meet the explosion-proof level Ex ia IIC T4 Ga, certification No. GYB19.1789
- Life expectancy > 10 Years
- Mine, metallurgy, oil & gas
- LNG gas leakage alarming
- Gas concentration meter
- Organic solvent
- Liquefied gas station
- Fuel gas transport
CU-SJH-100 CH Sensor 0-100% methane gas sensor.
- Measuring Gas: Methane
- Sensing Method: NDIR
- Measurement Ranges: 0-5%
- Accuracy: Range 0-1%Vol: ±0.06%. Range > 1%vol: ±6%
- Measurement Resolution: 0.1%
- Warm up Time < 10s
- Maximum Response time (T90): < 25s
- Zero Repeatability: ±0.01%Vol.
- Full Scale Repeatability: ±0.03%Vol.
- Zero Drift: ±0.01%Vol./month
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° ~ 70°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40° ~ 85°C
- Working Humidity: 0-95%RH (non-condensing)
- Working Voltage: 3.3-6VDC
- Working Current: 55~60mA
- Output Serial: UART-TTL (2.5-3.3v), 9,600, 8,N,1
- Output Analog Voltage: 0.4V-2V
- Dimensions: 0.79 x 0.75 in. (20x19mm)
- Body Material: Stainless steel
- Weight: 18g
- Lifespan: > 10 years
- Output footprint: 5 pins
- Ex-proof Level: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga GYB19.1789
- 90 Days. See GasLab Terms and Conditions.
Sensor Pin Sockets - Manufacturers do not recommend soldering to the pins. Pin sockets can be purchased from Andon Electric. Click here to see the PDF of all Cubic sensors pin sockets available.