AlphaSense O2-A2 Oxygen Sensor
The AlphaSense O2-A2 oxygen sensor is an accurate and reliable way to measure up to 21% oxygen levels by volume.
The smart board and development kit converts the sensor’s analog output current to a voltage that is measured by a high-resolution analog to digital converter. The digital voltage is corrected and compensated for temperature and pressure by a microcontroller to produce an accurate gas concentration measured in ppm (parts per million). This can be read as RS485 serial output or can be logged in internal memory for later retrieval. In addition the board makes it easy to apply zero or span calibration.
- Electrochemical (EC) sensor designed to last for up to 2 years
- Good pressure and temperature independence
- Small, compact & maintenance free
AP-0001 O2-A2 Sensor – Plug-in replacement sensor for many oxygen safety monitors or for integration into OEM oxygen safety products.
CM-32911 O2-A2 Sensor Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the EC board into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph oxygen levels, barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity. Includes on-board memory for data logging.
CM-32910 O2-A2 Sensor EC Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
- Measurement Range: 0.1-20.9% Oxygen
- Output: 80-120 uA @ 20.9% Oxygen
- Response Time: < 15 sec. t90 (s) from 20.9% to 0%
- Linearity: 0.6% O2 deviation @ 10%
- Output drift: < 1% change @ 3 months
- Operating life: > 24 months unti 85% original Output of 20.9%
- Analog Output: 0-3VDC
Smart MX Board Functionality Adds
- Carbon monoxide sensor
- Temperature sensor
- % relative humidity sensor
- Barometric pressure sensor
- 64K memory for time-stamped data logging of all measurements
- Serial UART, RS485 and RS485-Modbus
Development Kits Adds
- Free Windows software for real-time measurements, graphing
- Dimensions (sensor): 17.4mm x 20.3mm
- Dimensions (sensor + PCB): 40mm X 25mm x 29mm (LxWxH)
- Power Input: 3.3-5.5 VDC
- Current Consumption: 10ma peak, < 3mW average
- 90 days. See terms and conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
The Devkit uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis via USB. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
Tube cap adapters easily convert 20mm standard gas sensors from diffusion to sampling sensors. Molded polymer grips sensor for easy fit and removal while maintaining a good seal.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to urilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.