AlphaSense O2-A2 Oxygen Sensor
The AlphaSense O2-A2 oxygen sensor is a replacement sensor for hand-held gas detectors that use the O2-A2 sensor.
Verify the sensor you are replacing has AlphaSense O2-A2 printed on the side before ordering. Due to our low prices we cannot accept returns for the wrong sensor.
- Electrochemical (EC) sensor designed to last for up to 2 years
- Good pressure and temperature independence
- Small, compact & maintenance free
Replacement Oxygen Sensor for
- BW Technologies GasAlert MicroClip XT
- BW Technologies GasAlert Max XT-II
- BW Technologies GasAlert Micro 5 PID
- BW Technologies GasAlert Quattro
- BW Technologies GasAlert Extreme GAXT-DL-2
- BW Technologies GasAlert Extreme GAXT-DL-B-2
- BW Equivalent part no. SR-X10-C1
- MSA Solaris Orion Altair 4,5 (not 4X or 5X)
- Measurement Range: 0.1-20.9% Oxygen
- Output @ 20.9% Oxygen: 80-120 uA
- Output @ 0% O2: < 2.5 uA
- Response Time: < 15 sec. t90 (s) from 20.9% to 0%
- Linearity: 0.6% O2 deviation @ 10%
- Output drift: < 1% change @ 3 months
- Operating life: > 24 months until 85% original Output of 20.9%
- Dimensions (sensor): 17.4mm x 20.3mm
- Current Consumption: 10ma peak, < 3mW average
Verify the sensor you are replacing has "AlphaSense O2-A2" printed on the side before ordering. Due to our low prices we cannot accept returns for the wrong sensor ordered.
- 90 days. See terms and conditions.
My Fieldpiece Combustion Analyzer that I use for my annual oil burner furnace tune up is 2 years old. The oxygen sensor had expired and the analyzer was not working. I ordered the new sensor from GasLab to replace the old one. It arrived within 3 days and was the exact replacement. The analyzer works perfectly again. When the sensor expires, I will order a new one from GasLab again.
Sensor worked great
Excellent product and service. I will buy from you again
Very Good, quick shipment, arrived on time.
Repaired a GAS max II.