SST Zirconia Sensor Oxygen Measurement System
SST Sensing's Zirconia Sensor Oxygen Measurement System offers a complete oxygen level measurement solution removing the need for customers to develop their own electronics. It can be used in combustion control systems, coal, oil, gas, biomass and in oxygen generation systems.
The system employs a well proven, zirconium dioxide element at its heart and, due to its innovative design, does not require a reference gas. This, along with its rugged stainless steel construction means the sensor can be used in extreme temperatures ranging from -100°C to 250°C and aggressive environments.
When connected to the OXY-LC interface board, the Zirconia oxygen sensor can measure oxygen concentrations of 0.1% to 25% and 0.1% to 100%.
- Non-depleting zirconium dioxide technology gives long life span
- Integrated heating element measures in extreme cold
- All stainless steel construction
- Variety of probe mounting positions available
Zirconia Oxygen Sensor System - consists probe and interface board. Probe and Sensor Interface Board must be purchased separately for complete sensor system.
OXY-02S-FR-T2-18BM-C - Zirconia Probe - zirconium dioxide oxygen sensor with threaded probe for easy installation.
OXY-LC-A25-455 Oxygen Sensor Interface Board - removes the need for customers to develop their own electronics to take readings from the probe.
- Oxygen Range (analog output) : 0.1-25% or 0.1-100% O2
- Oxygen Range (Modbus RTU): 0.1-100% O2
- Accuracy after calibration: 0.5% O2
- Output resolution: 0.01% O2
- Response time (10-90% step): < 4s
- Initial warm up time (till stable output): 5-10 mins
- Supply voltage - RS485 output variant: 8-28Vdc
- Supply voltage - Analog output variants: 20-28Vdc
- Supply current: 600mA max. at 24Vdc, 1.2A max. at 12Vdc
- Digital output: RS485 (Modbus RTU)
- Analog Output: 4-20mA; load 600Ω max or 0—10VDC; load 10kΩ min
- Pump impedance at 700°C1: <6kΩ
- Permissible gas temperature: -100°C to +250°C
- Gas flow rate2: 0—10m/s
- Operating pressure limits: 260-1260mbar absolute
- Mounting thread: M18 X 1.5
- 90 days - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.