TecPen MAP Oxygen Analyzer
The TecPen MAP (modified atmosphere processing) Handheld Oxygen Sensor is designed to provide accurate oxygen level measurements in pierceable, shrink-wrapped, vacuum packed, or vacuum sealed food packaging, infusion containers and micro-bioreactors. It is most commonly used for modified atmospheric packaging gas testing or as a headspace oxygen analyzer for spot testing.
Because of it's advanced optical chemical sensor, the TecPen MAP Oxygen Analyzer can take a measurement in 3 seconds and is designed to last for years.
- Long-life optochemical oxygen sensor
- Measurements in 3 seconds
- Data can be logged and downloaded via USB
- Industry-standard .CSV data files
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Pre-calibrated at factory for dependable use
- Modified Atmospheric Packaging (MAP)
- Pharmaceuticals and biotechnology
- Hygiene detection (pathogenic) microorganism growth
- Biochemical and molecular biology research
- TS R1 HH 001 - 4 particle filter
- TS R1 HH 006 - 9 septum 12 dots
- TS R1 HH 007 - 10 flexible extension
- TS R1 HH 008 - 11 needle 25/0.8
- Measuring Range: 0.01-5% Vol.%
- Accuracy: ± 0.01% or <2% of measurement max. scale
- Resolution: 0.01%
- Calibrated Temperatures: 10°C / 20°C / 30°C
- Dimensions: 160 x 40 x 20 mm (L,W,H)
- Built-in 10,000 hour gas micro-sampling pump
- 1 year - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.