Oxygen + CO2 Weld Purge Monitor
The TecPen Oxygen and CO2 Weld Purge Monitor is designed to provide accurate measurements down to 0% oxygen and up to 100% carbon dioxide when back purging with an argon and CO2 gas mix during welding. It is most commonly used for verifying C25 or C100 shielding gas during MIG welding.
- Test oxygen levels in shield gas down to 2 ppm
- Test CO2 levels up to 100%
- Oxygen measurements in less than 3 seconds
- CO2 measurements in less than 10 seconds
- Large display easily read during welding
- Effective and long-life optochemical sensing
- Data logging with USB transfer
- MIG Welding Gas
- C25 Shielding Gas
- C100 Shielding Gas
- Praxair Autoweld Shielding Gas
- M21 Euromix
- TS-302 - TecPen Oxygen and CO2 Weld Purge Monitor measures trace oxygen and CO2 gas levels simultaneously
- TS-300 - TecPen Weld Purge Monitor measures trace oxygen only click here.
- Measurement range: 0-2,000ppm
- Accuracy @ 0-500 ppm: 2% MEV**
- Accuracy @ 500-1000 ppm: 3% MV*
- Accuracy @ 1,000-2,000ppm: 4% MV*
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Response time at 25°C: < 15 seconds
- Pump flow: 400mL/min.
- Temp. range Min./Max: 14°F-140F° (-10°C-60°C)
- Medium: Gas
- Power supply: 5V USB and LiPo Battery
- Rechargeable battery life: > 3 hours per charge
- Data Interface: USB
- Temperature compensation: 50 - 86°F (10 - 30°C)
- Display: OLED
- Cleaning: no organic solvents, 40% EtOH
- Parts touching sample: St.1.4404 / PTFE / glass
- Case: Anodized aluminum
- Protection: IP65
- Manufacturer service Interval: 3 years
- Lifetime of sensor cap: 2 years @ normal welding conditions and atmosphere, 60°C with proper filtering
- Case with Device Weight: 2.45 lbs.
- Case Dimensions: 12 x 11 x 3.25 inches
- Device Weight: 0.50 lbs.
- Device Dimensions: 7 x 2 x 1 inch
- Sensor cap replacement interval: 2 years
- Recommended customer calibration interval: 6 months
**MEV=Measured End Value
TecSense sensors are CE, FCC, IC, KC and MIC marked, and meet the requirements of ASTM F2714-08. The manufacturer is DIN ISO 9001/2015 certified.
- 1 year. See GasLab Terms and Conditions.