TecWeld Weld Purge Monitor
The TecSense TecWeld Weld Purge Monitor is designed to provide accurate measurements of down to 0% oxygen for back purging of oxygen during welding.
As a trace oxygen analyzer, the TecWeld Weld Purge Monitor is most commonly used to verify argon flooding during welding of stainless steel or titanium pipe in the aerospace, automotive, nuclear, medical and food-grade industries where x-ray verification of welds is required or the backside of welds cannot be inspected. It is also useful for 3D printing under oxygen exclusion where FDM-printed parts created in pure nitrogen result in improved tensile strength.
- Test oxygen levels in shield gas down to 2 ppm
- Measurements in less than 3 seconds
- Large display easily read during welding
- Effective and long-life optochemical sensing
- Pre-calibrated at the factory
- Data logging with USB transfer
Industry Applications Include:
- TIG welding of stainless steel or titanium
- Argon gas purging for pipe welding
- 3D Printing under oxygen exclusion
- TS-300 - TecWeld Weld Purge Monitor & welding oxygen analyzer.
- Measuring Range: 0-2,000 ppm
- Accuracy: ± 0.01% or <2% of measurement max. scale
- Resolution: 0.01%
- Calibrated Temperatures: 10°C / 20°C / 30°C
- Dimensions: 160 x 40 x 20 mm
- Built-in 10,000 hour gas micro-sampling pump
- 1 year - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.