OXY-Flex Flue Gas Oxygen Analyzer
The Oxy-Flex Oxygen Analyzer is suitable for measuring 0-25% or 0-100% oxygen levels in exhaust pipes, smoke stacks and boiler flues. It can measure the oxygen concentration in air or gas mixtures with temperatures of -100 to 400⁰C.
The oxygen sensor element is mounted in the tip of the stainless steel probe and is protected by a stainless steel cap. The IP65 waterproof die-cast aluminium housing accommodates the electronics and provides the interface for the customer to connect to.
- Zirconium dioxide technology provides long-life and low maintenance
- Configurable outputs: 4-20mA and 0-10Vdc or RS232
- Select output measuring ranges; 0-25% O2 or 0-100% O2
- Can be calibrated in fresh air or in any known O2 concentration
- Housed in a sealed die-cast aluminium housing
- Works at temperatures from -100 to 400⁰C
For customers who need a 220mm probe or a narrower temperature range, different models of the OXY-Flex are available by special order. See the Sensor & Interface Selection Guide page 3-7.
- Oxygen range (analogue output): 0.1-25% Oxygen, or 0.1-100% O2
- Oxygen range (RS232 output): 0.1 and 100%
- Accuracy after calibration: 1% O2
- Repeatability after calibration: 0.5% O2
- Analogue 4-20mA: 0.01mA
- Analogue 0-10Vdc: 0.01V
- Digital RS232: 0.01% O2
- Response Time: < 15 seconds
- Warm Up Time (prior to sensor operation): 60 seconds
- Supply voltage: 24VDC ± 10%
- Supply current: 500mA max. at 24VDC
- Digital Output: RS232
- Housing temperature limits: -10°C to +85°C
- Gas temperature limits (probe tip): -100°C to +400°C
- Probe Length: 400mm (~15.75")
- 90 days - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.
We recommend Swagelok 12mm full-bore adapters. Compression fit via outer nut. See manual for additional mounting instructions.