AlphaSense O2-A3 Oxygen Sensor
The AlphaSense O2-A3 oxygen sensor is a plug-in replacement sensor for hand-held gas detectors that use an O2-A3 sensor.
Verify the sensor you are replacing has AlphaSense O2-A3 printed on the side before ordering. Due to our low prices we cannot accept returns for the wrong sensor.
- 0.1 to 20.9% oxygen sensor
- Does not require calibration
- Up to 3 year lifespan
- Small, compact and maintenance free
- Measurement Range: 0.1-20.9% Oxygen
- Output @ 20.9% Oxygen: 60-85 uA
- Output @ 0% O2: < 2.5 uA
- Response Time: < 15 sec. t90 (s) from 20.9% to 0%
- Linearity: 0.6% O2 deviation @ 10%
- Output drift: < 1% change @ 3 months
- Operating life: > 36 months until 85% original Output of 20.9%
- Dimensions (sensor): 17.4mm x 20.3mm
- 90 days. See terms and conditions.
Plugged in and worked with out a problem.
Make sure you get the exact same thing.
i own the bacharach fyrite intech combustion analyzer and this o2 sensor fit like a glove. after rebooting it self calibrated and works great.
Great service, great website, great timely shipment and arrival. Very happy with the order.
The sensor was an exact replacement and works great.
Fast shipping too!
Fast shipping,packaged very well. Product as described