Oxygen Depletion Alarm for Low Temperatures
The RAD-0002-ZR Oxygen Depletion Alarm protects staff against oxygen deficiency near stored gases and in walk-in refrigerators or freezers with temperatures as low as -58°F (-50°C).
Use it to monitor oxygen levels near storage tanks or cylinders of nitrogen, argon, ammonia, chlorine, propane, nitrous oxide, helium, argon, or any inert gas.
The Oxygen Depletion Alarm uses an accurate, long-life sensor that requires no calibration and is maintenance-free for 10+ years. The 25% oxygen sensor can also be used as an oxygen enrichment alarm to detect when too much or too little oxygen is present.
- Real-time oxygen level readout on sensor and remote display
- Audible and flashing alarm on sensor and remote display
- Easy to install, no maintenance required
- 3 user-configurable alarms meet all OSHA codes
- Up to 3 remote displays can be daisy-chained and mounted up to 300 feet away
- 4-20mA analog and relay outputs to control fans or off-site alarms
- 10+ year sensor expected lifespan
The oxygen depletion alarm is easy to install and use. Watch the installation video. Simply wall-mount the sensor unit and remote display (all cables and hardware included), plug it into a standard wall outlet, and the alarm is ready to protect you and your staff from potential oxygen deficiency 24/7.
RAD-0022: Add-on Remote Display for RAD-0002-ZR Oxygen Depletion Safety Alarm above. Order up to 2 additional add-on displays to cover 3 entrances. Uses industry-standard RJ45 Ethernet cable (not included) to install up to 300 feet away.
CM-1027: Dual Strobe Add-On Kit. Flashing strobes plug into both the sensor and remote display to give a more visual alarm. Used in high-noise environments or where required by an inspector.
Certificate of Calibration - Available on request in comments at purchase.
- Measurement Range: 0-25% Oxygen
- Response Time: T90 < 2 minutes
- Display Resolution 0.1%
- Accuracy Better than 2% FS
- Pressure Dependence: Auto compensation with built in barometer (500-1200 mbar)
- O2 Depletion Alarm 1: 19% user configurable
- O2 Depletion Alarm 2: 17% user configurable
- O2 Depletion Alarm 3: 12% default
- O2 Enrichment Alarm 1: 23% user configurable
- O2 Enrichment Alarm 2: 24% user configurable
- O2 Enrichment Alarm 3: 25% default
- Sound Alarm: 80b @ 10cm
- Warm-up Time: < 60 sec. @ 72°F (22>°C)
- Operating Temperature: -58°F to 122°F (-50°C to 50°C)
- Humidity Range: 0~95% RH non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 10+ years
- Power Supply: 110-240 VAC UL & CE Wall Adapter
- 12~32 VDC @ 2A hard-wired power option
- 6 VDC battery backup connections
- Relays: Peak Current < 2A @ 30 VDC or 250 VAC, SPDT
- 4-20mA output: 0~25% oxygen
Weight & Dimensions
- Sensor Unit: 1 lb., 6.69 x 4.96 x 2.73 inches LxWxD
- Remote Display: 0.4 lb., 5.51 x 3.54 x 1.89 inches LxWxD
- 1 year on the device. See GasLab Terms and Conditions.
RAD-0022 Add-on Remote Display for RAD-0002 Oxygen Depletion Safety Alarm above. Order up to 2 additional add-on displays to cover 3 entrances. Uses industry-standard RJ45 Ethernet cable (not included) to install up to 300 feet away.
CM-1026: Dual Strobe Add-On Kit. Attach a flashing strobe to both the sensor and remote display to give a more visual alarm. Used in high-noise environments or where required by an inspector.
Certificate of Calibration - Available on request in comments at purchase. For factory recalibration order part no. CAL-0001 here.