AlphaSense O2-A2 Oxygen Sensor
The AlphaSense O2-A2 oxygen sensor is a replacement sensor for hand-held gas detectors that use the O2-A2 sensor.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Rated. Read our Reviews!
Verify the sensor you are replacing has AlphaSense O2-A2 printed on the side before ordering. Due to our low prices we cannot accept returns for the wrong sensor.
- Electrochemical (EC) sensor designed to last for up to 2 years
- Good pressure and temperature independence
- Small, compact & maintenance free
Replacement Oxygen Sensor for
- BW Technologies GasAlert MicroClip XT
- BW Technologies GasAlert Max XT-II
- BW Technologies GasAlert Micro 5 PID
- BW Technologies GasAlert Quattro
- BW Technologies GasAlert Extreme GAXT-DL-2
- BW Technologies GasAlert Extreme GAXT-DL-B-2
- BW Equivalent part no. SR-X10-C1
- MSA Solaris Orion Altair 4,5 (not 4X or 5X)
- Fieldpiece SOX3
- CityTech 4OX-2
- Measurement Range: 0.1-20.9% Oxygen
- Output @ 20.9% Oxygen: 80-120 uA
- Output @ 0% O2: < 2.5 uA
- Response Time: < 15 sec. t90 (s) from 20.9% to 0%
- Linearity: 0.6% O2 deviation @ 10%
- Output drift: < 1% change @ 3 months
- Operating life: > 24 months until 85% original Output of 20.9%
- Dimensions (sensor): 17.4mm x 20.3mm
- Current Consumption: 10ma peak, < 3mW average
Verify the sensor you are replacing has "AlphaSense O2-A2" printed on the side before ordering. Due to our low prices we cannot accept returns for the wrong sensor ordered.
- 90 days. See terms and conditions.
Sensor Pin Sockets - Manufacturers do not recommend soldering to the pins. Pin sockets can be purchased from Andon distributors. Click here to search for your sensor's socket. Select the brand PDF, find your sensor, then search for the Andon part number for your sensor's socket.
Got the right part at the right price. Whoever answered my question was very helpful. Quick shipping was a bonus. Thanks!
Good oxygen sensor, I will buy again when this is done.
Great company to deal with extremely helpful with the repair of my gas meter.