TecPen MAP Oxygen Analyzer
The TecPen MAP - modified atmosphere packaging - Handheld Oxygen Analyzer is designed to provide accurate oxygen level measurements in pierceable, shrink-wrapped, vacuum packed, or vacuum-sealed food packaging, infusion containers and micro-bioreactors. It is most commonly used for modified atmospheric packaging gas testing or as a headspace oxygen analyzer for spot testing.
Because of it's advanced optical chemical sensor, the TecPen MAP Oxygen Analyzer can take a measurement in 3 seconds. It is designed to last for years.
- Long-life optochemical oxygen sensor
- Measurements in 3 seconds
- Data can be logged and downloaded via USB
- Industry-standard .CSV data files
- Rechargeable battery up to 300 measurements per charge
- Certificate of calibration from factory
- No cross-sensitivity to CO2, H2S, ionic strength, flow
- Modified atmospheric packaging (MAP) QC
- Pharmaceuticals and biotechnology
- Hygiene detection (pathogenic), microorganism growth
- Biochemical and molecular biology research
- Sterile packaging, desiccant validation
- Cell culture vessels, Infusion containers
TS-200 0-5% MAP Oxygen Analyzer measures oxygen level in sealed packaging
TS-202 0-5% Oxygen and 0-100% CO2 MAP Oxygen Analyzer measures both oxygen and carbon dioxide levels in sealed packaging. Learn more.
- Measuring Range: 0-5% Oxygen by Volume
- Accuracy 0-0.5%: ±2% MEV*
- Accuracy 0.5-2.5%: ±3% MV*
- Accuracy 2.5-5%: ±3% MV*
- Resolution: 0.001%
- Response Time at 25°C: <150ms
- Pump Flow max.: 67 ml
- Temp. range Min/Max: -10°C-60°C (14°F-140°F)
- Power Supply: 5V USB and LiPo Battery
- Rechargeable battery: > 3 hours per charge
- Data Interface: USB
- Temperature Compensation: 10-30°C (50°F-86°F)
- Display: OLED
- Cleaning: no organic solvents, 40% EtOH
- Case: Anodized Aluminum
- Protection: IP65
- Manufacturer service interval: 3 years
- Lifetime of sensor cap: 2 years @ protective atmosphere; 0- 40°C
- Sensor cap replacement interval: 2 years
- Recommended customer calibration interval: 6 months
TecSense sensors are CE, FCC, IC, KC and MIC marked, meet the requirements of ASTM F2714-08, and the European and Canadian standards for food safety. The company is DIN ISO 9001/2015 certified.
- 1 year. See GasLab Terms and Conditions.