TecPen MAP Oxygen Analyzer
The TecPen MAP (modified atmosphere processing) Handheld Oxygen Analyzer is designed to provide accurate oxygen level measurements in pierceable, shrink-wrapped, vacuum packed, or vacuum sealed food packaging, infusion containers and micro-bioreactors. It is most commonly used for modified atmospheric packaging gas testing or as a headspace oxygen analyzer for spot testing.
Because of it's advanced optical chemical sensor, the TecPen MAP Oxygen Analyzer can take a measurement in 3 seconds and is designed to last for years.
- Long-life optochemical oxygen sensor
- Measurements in 3 seconds
- Data can be logged and downloaded via USB
- Industry-standard .CSV data files
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Pre-calibrated at factory for dependable use
- Modified Atmospheric Packaging (MAP) QC
- Pharmaceuticals and biotechnology
- Hygiene detection (pathogenic) microorganism growth
- Biochemical and molecular biology research
- Sterile packaging, desiccant validation
- Measuring Range: 0-5% Vol.
- Accuracy 0-2%: ±2% of measured value
- Accuracy 2-5%: ±3% of measured value
- Resolution: 0.05%
- Sensor response time at 25°C: < 150ms
- Measurement time: < 3 seconds
- Maximum pressure: 10 bar
- Min / Max working temperature: -10°C / 120°C
- Power supply: Li-Po Battery charged via USB
- Charging time < 2 hours
- Data interface: USB
- Withdrawal volume: < 5ml
- Temperature compensation: Yes, 25°C to 60°C
- Pressure compensation: Not available
- Built-in 10,000 hour gas micro-sampling pump
- 1 year - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.