TecPen Weld Purge Monitor
The TecPen Weld Purge Monitor is designed to provide accurate measurements down to 0% oxygen when back purging oxygen with argon during welding. It is especially useful for stainless steel welding.
As an argon purge meter for welding, the TecWeld Weld Purge Monitor is most commonly used to verify complete argon flooding during stainless steel pipe welding or titanium pipe welding in the aerospace, automotive, nuclear, medical and food-grade industries where x-ray verification of welds is required or the backside of welds cannot be inspected. It is also useful for 3D printing under oxygen exclusion where FDM-printed parts created in pure nitrogen result in improved tensile strength.
- Test oxygen levels in shield gas down to 2 ppm
- Measurements in less than 3 seconds
- Large display easily read during welding
- Effective and long-life optochemical sensing
- Pre-calibrated at the factory
- Data logging with USB transfer
Industry Applications Include:
- TIG welding of stainless steel or titanium
- Argon gas purging for pipe welding
- 3D Printing under oxygen exclusion
- TS-300 - TecPen Weld Purge Monitor & welding oxygen analyzer.
- Measuring Range: 0-2,000 ppm
- Accuracy: 0-300ppm: 3% of Measured Value
- Accuracy: 300-2,000ppm: 10% of Measured Value
- T90 response time at 25°C: < 150ms
- Gas withdrawal volume: < 5ml
- Maximum pressure: 5 bar
- Min/Max temperature range: ‐10°C to 120°C
- Dimensions: 160 x 40 x 20 mm
- Built-in 10,000 hour gas micro-sampling pump
- 1 year - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.