CO2 Storage Safety Alarm
The RAD-0102-6 CO2 Storage Safety Alarm protects customers and employees around bulk carbon dioxide systems. CO2 alarms are used in beverage dispensing areas in venues, bars, restaurants or anywhere more than 100 lbs. of compressed CO2 is stored. Learn about room size coverage area.
- Wired CO2 monitor & remote display
- Designed to meet all local fire codes
- Meets NFPA, IFC, and NBIC requirements
- Meets OSHA and NIOSH TWA standards
The Monitor has both audible and visual alarms. 3 built-in relays are triggered at 5,000 ppm TWA, 1.5% CO2 and 3% CO2 levels that can control an exhaust fan or send an alarm to emergency responders. This meets state and local municipality inspection codes requirements around stored CO2.
The CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is easy to install and use. Watch the installation video. Simply mount both units on the wall (all cables and hardware included), plug the monitoring unit into a standard wall outlet, and the alarms are ready to protect your customers and employees.
RAD-0102-6 - CO2 Storage Safety Alarm. Includes sensor unit and remote display.
RAD-0104 add-on display (up to 3 total) for 2 additional entrances.
CM-1026: Dual Strobe Add On Kit. Attach a flashing strobe to both the sensor and remote display to give a more visual alarm. Great for high-noise environments. Call to see if your local Fire Code or municipality requires these.
CM-1026-5: 100-240 VAC Strobe Tower Add-On Kit - yellow, orange and red indicate alarm levels 1-3. Includes louder alarm.
CM-1026-6: 24 VDC Strobe Tower Add-On Kit for hard-wired systems.
- Measurement Range: 0-5% (50,000ppm) CO2 Sensor
- Alarms: 5,000 ppm TWA, 1.5% CO2, 3% CO2 (configurable).
- Alarm Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
- Calibration: Manual with test gas or factory calibration
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Power Supply: 110-220VAC 50/60 Hz to 12VDC Power Adapter
- 24VDC hard-wired power option (cable included)
- Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- 6VDC battery backup connections
- Relays: Peak Current < 2A @ 30VDC or 250VAC, SPDT
- Relay Color Coding: Red & White = Normally Open Blue & White = Normally Closed
- 1 year - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.
CM-1026 - Dual Strobe Add On Kit. Attach a flashing strobe to both the Sensor Unit and the Remote Display Unit to give a more visual alarm. Great for high-noise environments. Some local fire codes also require this. Call to see if your local municipality requires these. Order.
CM-1026-5, 6 - Strobe Tower Add On Kit. The Strobe tower gives a visual indicator of which of the 3 alarms were triggered as well as providing a louder alarm. Both 110-224VAC and 24VDC models available. Order.
RAD-0104 - Additional Remote Display. The Sensor display unit comes with one remote display that can be placed up to 300ft. away using Cat5 or greater Ethernet cable (28ft. included in box). Purchase one or two additional remote displays, then daisy-chain them so long as the total run is less than 300 ft. Order on this page.