Dissolved Oxygen Meter
The TecPen Portable Dissolved Oxygen Meter provides accurate oxygen measurement in mg/L or parts per billion (ppb) in water and other liquids. This handheld DO meter is useful for measuring trace oxygen levels from 0-2,000 ppb for biological or industrial applications, or for quality control in packaged liquids.
Because of it's advanced optical chemical sensor, this all digital dissolved oxygen meter can take a measurement in seconds. Data can be logged in internal memory and downloaded later via USB.
- Long-life optochemical oxygen sensor
- Measurements in seconds
- Data can be logged and downloaded via USB
- Industry-standard .CSV data files
- Rechargeable battery up to 300 measurements per charge
TS-600 Dissolved Oxygen Meter measures oxygen level in water or liquids.
- Measurement range: 0 – 2000 ppb or 0-2 mg/L
- Accuracy 0-200 ppb: ± 2% Mev**
- Accuracy 200-1000 ppb: ±3% Mv*
- Accuracy 1,000-2,000 ppb: ±5% Mv*
- Resolution: 1ppb or 0.001 mg/L
- Max. Pressure: 5 bar
- Response time at 25°C/77°F: <150 ms
- Temp. range Min./Max: -10°C/ +60°C (14°F/140°F)
- Power supply: 5V USB and LiPo
- Rechargeable battery lifetime: > 3h per charge
- Data Interface: USB
- Temperature compensation: 4-30°C (39,2-86°F)
- Display: OLED
- Cleaning housing: No organic solvents, 40% EtOH
- Cleaning sample line: Water, 40% EtOH, Mild detergents, no organic solvents
- Parts touching sample: St. 1.4404/PTFE/Glass
- Case: Anodized aluminium
- Protection class: IP 65
- Main service interval (Service including necessary retrofitting): 3 years
- Sensor cap replacement interval: 1 year
- Recommended zero-point adjustment by customer: 3 months
*Mv = measured value
**Mev = measured end value
TecSense sensors are CE, FCC, IC, KC and MIC marked, meet the requirements of ASTM F2714-08, and the European and Canadian standards for food safety. The company is DIN ISO 9001/2015 certified.
- 1 year. See GasLab Terms and Conditions.