Gas Sampling Sensor Micro Pump Kit
The Gas Sampling Sensor Micro Pump Kit contains all the accessories you need to draw samples using our SenseAir or GSS sensors and sensor Devkits with tube caps. Install the pump behind the sensor to pull the sample gas over the sensor membrane / chamber for accurate readings.
View the image on the right to see an example setup using a CO2 sensor with tube cap and the sensor pump kit.
Note that for ambient air sensors the tube cap is must be purchased separately. You can find the tube caps under the sensor's accessory tab on the product page.
Pump Kit Includes
- PMP-0010 0.5 L/min (500 ml/min Micro Diaphragm Pump
- 4AA Pump Battery Pack
- 2 CM-0118 Hydrophobic Filter (0.20 micron)
- 2 CM-0117 Particulate Filter (150 micron)
- 1 CM-0112 Water Trap
- 10 ft. (3m) Tubing
- 2 1/4-28 Panel Mount Lock Nuts
- 2 1/4-28 Panel Mount Connectors
- 2 10-32 Thread Elbow with 1/4" Barb
- 2 10-32 Thread with 1/4" Barb