IAQ Mini Indoor Air Quality Monitor
The IAQ Mini - CO2 Monitor is a low cost, easy to use, desktop indoor air quality device for indoor air environments such as homes, offices, conference rooms, classrooms, and many others.
The RAD-0302 displays a modern, sleek LED Display indicating Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Temperature, and Relative Humidity.
The RAD-0302 is easy to use, measures air quality instantly, and includes a 3-color LED Back-light (green/yellow/red) which gradually changes color dependent upon CO2 concentration level.
- Dual Beam NDIR technology
- Large LCD display for clear indication of CO2, Temp, and %RH
- Vibrant Custom Configurable Backlight Display to indicate CO2 concentration (Green/Yellow/Red)
- Easy to use "Plug and Play" capabilities
- "History" with 3 emotions indicates the status of CO2
- ECO saving power function darkens the LCD during periods
- Easy Fresh Air Self-Calibration.
About CO2 Storage Safety Codes
The IAQ Mini does not meet the requirements for a commercial CO2 safety monitor. Only these products meet NBIC, NFPA and IFC regulations.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-9,999ppm
- Accuracy: 0-3,000ppm ± 100ppm or ± 7% of reading
- Display Resolution: 1ppm
- Warm-Up Time: 10 seconds
- Response Time: 60 seconds
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Accuracy: ±1°C (±2°F)
- Humidity Range: 0-95% RH non-condensing 0%~99%
- Power Supply: USB Cable. External adapter not included.
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 10 years
- 1 year - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.