MicroSENSE IR Incubator CO2 Sensor
The MH-180-HS MicroSENS IR Incubator 0-20% CO2 Sensor has been specially optimized for the measurement of 5% by volume CO2 in cell incubators to manage ideal cell and tissue growth.
Unlike typical incubator CO2 sensors, the innovative design means it can be placed directly in the incubation chamber since it can withstand up to 190° C heat and steam sterilization. And because it can be calibrated in place, it does not require a return to the factory for calibration.
- Clean in place: heat-sterilization up to 190°C
- Simple field calibration at required protocols from 0-20% CO2
- Temperature, pressure, and humidity correction built-in
- Self-test status continuously reported during the operation
- Metal head designed to Pharma + Lab Standards
- Infrared dual beam CO2 sensor for accuracy and long-life
MH-180-HS IR Incubator CO2 Sensor - sensor only with M9/5 connector.
MH-101 IR CO2 Incubator Sensor and Communication Cable includes MH-100 sensor and MH-101 cable below. Uses our free GasLab Software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data graphing and analysis via USB.
MH-100-WH - Communication Cable - plug into PC to provide USB connectivity to MH-100 Sensor. Includes Serial to USB connector, 120VAC to 12VDC power supply.
- Gas Type: Carbon Dioxide
- CO2 Range (ppm): 0-20 Vol. %
- Gas Supply: Diffusion
- Warm up time: < 1 minute (start-up) < 15 minutes (full spec)
- CO2 Accuracy: ±0.2 Vol. % ± 2 % of reading
- Response time: < 30s
- Digital resolution: 0.0001 Vol. %
- Temperature dependence: ≤ ± 0.1 Vol. %
- Pressure dependence: ≤ ± 0.05 Vol. %
- Long term stability: ≤ ± 0.2 Vol. % at 5 Vol. % / year
- Humidity correction: 0-200 hPa
- Life Expectancy: 500 Sterilization cycles
- Supply voltage 12 – 24 VDC
- Power consumption < 2 W
- Digital output RS232
- Analog output 4-20 mA
- 90 days - See GasLab, Inc. Terms and Conditions
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
GasLab® provides setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis via USB. It makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard spreadsheet program. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and is free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
- MH-100 sensor + communications cable