MicroSENSE IR Incubator CO2 Sensor
The MH-100 MicroSENS IR Incubator CO2 Sensor has been specially optimized for the measurement of 5% by volume CO2 in cell incubators to manage ideal cell and tissue growth.
Unlike typical incubator CO2 sensors, the innovative design means it can be placed directly in the incubation chamber since it can withstand up to 190° C heat and steam sterilization. And because it can be calibrated in-place, it does not require return to the factory for calibration.
- Clean in place: heat-sterilization up to 190°C
- Simple field calibration at required protocols from 0-20%
- Temperature, pressure and humidity correction built-in
- Self-test status continuously reported during operation.
- Metal head designed to Pharma + Lab Standards
- Infrared dual beam CO2 sensor for accuracy and long-life
MH-100 IR Incubator CO2 Sensor - sensor only.
MH-100-WH - Wire Harness provides RS232 connectivity via a 9-pin serial connector and 4-20mA from a pigtail. Includes 120 VAC to 12 VDC power supply. Must purchase MH-100 sensor separately
MH-101 IR CO2 Incubator Sensor Development Kit includes MH-100 sensor, MH-100-WH Wire Harness, Serial to USB connector and 120 VAC to 12 VDC power supply.
- Gas Type: Carbon Dioxide
- CO2 Range (ppm): 0-20 Vol. %
- Gas Supply: Diffusion
- Warm up time: < 1 minute (start-up) < 15 minutes (full spec)
- CO2 Accuracy: ±0.2 Vol. % ± 2 % of reading
- Response time: < 30s
- Digital resolution: 0.0001 Vol. %
- Temperature dependence: ≤ ± 0.1 Vol. %
- Pressure dependence: ≤ ± 0.05 Vol. %
- Long term stability: ≤ ± 0.2 Vol. % at 5 Vol. % / year
- Humidity correction: 0-200 hPa
- Supply voltage 12 – 24 VDC
- Power consumption < 2 W
- Digital output RS232
- Analog output 4-20 mA
- 90 days - See GasLab, Inc. Terms and Conditions