K30 10% CO2 Sensor
The K30 10% (100,000 ppm) carbon dioxide sensor module is a maintenance-free transmitter module intended to monitor high levels of CO2 found in storage tanks or biological applications. It is an accurate, low-cost solution for OEMs products like CO2 safety alarms or leak detectors.
- Built on tested K30 Sensor platform
- Simple to install, pre-calibrated and ready-to-use
- Proven reliability, low cost
- maintenance free in normal applications
- flexible analog and digital outputs
- Optional tube cap adapter for sampling sensor applications
SE-0118 K30 10% Sensor Only - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0049 Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the K-30 10% sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide levels, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0-10% CO2
- Rate of Measurement: every 0.5Hz (2x/sec.)
- Response Time Diffusion: 20 seconds
- Response Time Sample Draw: ~2 seconds @ .5 l/min tube gas flow
- Accuracy: ± 300 ppm ± 3 % of measured value (up to 3% CO2)
- Warm-up Time: < 1 minute
- Outputs: 2 analog, 2 digital
- Scalable Analog voltage outputs
- Analog output pre-set to 3% - up to 10% available upon request
- Each digital output has threshold and hysteresis
- Programmable Range: 0-100,000 ppm (custom configuration available)
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check of the sensor module
Conformance with Standards
- Emission: EN61000-6-3:2001
- Immunity: EN61000-6-2:2001
- RoHS directive 2002/95/EG
Electrical / Mechanical
- Dimensions: 51 × 57 × 14 mm (Length x Width x approximate Height)
- Power Input: 4.5-14 VDC, stabilized to within 10% (external protection circuits required)
- Current Consumption: 40 mA average, < 300mA peak
- Sampling Method: Diffusion (sampling kit optional)
- 90 days. See GasLab Terms & Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
Tube Cap Adapter easily converts gas sensor from diffusion to sampling sensors. Can be removed to convert back to ambient air sensor.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to utilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.