OXY-GAP Oxygen Gas Analyser Probe
SST Sensing's OXY-GAP-100 Gas Analyzer Probe can read the oxygen concentration in combustive gas up to a temperature of +700°C without the need for motive gas or reference air. It uses the Pitot effect to draw the sample to the sensor which is situated in the sensor head. The sensing chamber can handle temperatures up to +400°C.
The GAP is factory set to 0-25% O2, but can be can be user configured to output any measuring ranges between 0-25% O2. The electronics are housed in an IP65 aluminum housing.
The oxygen sensor is mounted in a sensor block along with pressure and temperature sensors. The sensor block is situated on the back of the sensor head and when the probe is attached, this forms a sensing chamber.
The sensor itself is protected by a stainless-steel sintered cap which acts as both a large particulate filter and also as a flame trap.
The sensor measures the partial pressure of oxygen within the measurement gas and displays the oxygen concentration (%). The GAP must be calibrated (more specifically re-referenced) in a known gas concentration, typically normal air. Calibration data is stored on power loss.
The Gas Analyzer Probe is used in combustion control including oil, gas and biomass boiler applications.
- GAP-100 provides customers with a single gas flue or ventilation monitoring system
- Barometric pressure and temperature sensors included
- RS485 MODBUS RTU as standard
- User configurable relay outputs
- Easy to swap sensor module, no special tools
- Calibrates in fresh air
OXY-GAP-100 Gas Analyzer Probe - designed for integration in applications such as; combustion control of boilers fueled by natural gas, light oil, diesel, coal and biomass.
- Measurement technology gas: Zirconium Oxide (ZrO2)
- Measurement range: 0.1-25%
- Output resolution: 0.01 mA or 0.01% O2
- Accuracy: (0.1-25%): < 0.25% O2
- Response Time (T90): < 15 seconds
- Repeatability: < 0.25%
- Sample Flow Effect: ±0.5% of full scale
- Sample cell temperature: 1292°F (+700°C)
- Temperature measurement: Pt100
- Ambient temperature: -4 to +131°F (-20 to +55°C)
- Ambient relative humidity: 0-95% RH
- Background gas: Combustion gas from natural gas, bio-gas or oil
- Sample gas temperature: 1292°F (+700°C)
- Sample pressure: 260-1260mbar Absolute
- Power supply: 24VDC ±10% LPS
- Power consumption: 700mA maximum @ 24VDC
- Analog outputs: Single or Dual 4----20mA
- Output ranges (oxygen): 0-25% O2
- Output ranges (temperature): -58 to +572°F (-50 to +300°C)
- Output ranges (pressure): 260 - 1260mbar (0.017 - 0.086psia)
- Warm-up time: < 90 seconds
- Stabilization time: < 5 minutes
- Dimensions: See Datasheet Outline Dimensions
- Weight: Head - 3.5 lbs, Probe 8.6 lbs
- Process connection: 2" 150 lbs ANSI flange
- Ingress protection: IP65
- Housing material: Painted aluminum
- 90 days - See GasLab Terms and Conditions.