Cubic 5,000ppm CO2 Sensor
The CU-1106 series of single-beam NDIR CO2 sensor modules by Cubic is designed to monitor and detect carbon dioxide levels and is ideal for providing high quality NDIR technologies for indoor air quality and HVAC applications. Simply add 5VDC power and a UART signal reader like Termite to monitor CO2 levels from your PC.
- Advanced NDIR Technology to improve long term stability
- High Accuracy temperature calibration within whole measurement range
- Advanced auto-calibration background
- Small, compact structure
- Easily integrated into a variety of IAQ or HVAC applications
- Indoor Air Quality
- HVAC or Demand Control Ventilation
- Automotive Cabin Air Monitoring
CU-1106-C CO2 Sensor Module - designed to monitor carbon dioxide levels and provide high quality solutions from a single light source using NDIR technologies.
Models Not In Stock
CU-1106LS Lower power version of CM1106-C 400-5000ppm, ±50ppm+5% of reading
CU-1106SL-N Super low power version designed for battery operated devices. 0-5000ppm, Accuracy ±100ppm+5% of reading. Footprint compatible with SenseAir S11.
CU-1106H-NS. 0-10,000ppm, ± (30ppm+3% of reading). Footprint compatible with SenseAir S8.
- Gas Type: CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)
- CO2 Range (ppm): 0-5,000ppm
- CO2 Accuracy: ±50ppm ± 5% of reading
- Response time: 30s
- Working Temperature: -10°C~+50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~+60°C
- Working Humidity: 0-95%RH (non condensing)
- Signal output: UART-TTL, PWM, IIC
- Dimensions: W33*H19.7*D8.9mm
- Weight: 5g
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.