MPS Flammable Gas Sensor
The Nevada Nano MPS™ Molecular Property Spectrometer Flammable Gas Sensor provides real-time 0-100% LEL measurement of 14 different combustible gases - including hydrogen.
Using its patented TrueLEL™ technology, no other sensor can accurately report 0-100% LEL across 14 different gases with one factory calibration and no field calibration. The MPS Flammable Gas sensor doesn’t drift, decay, or poison and requires no maintenance over its lifetime. With its data-rich reporting capabilities, the MPS will instantly let you know if a fault exists - and why.
The MPS Flammable Gas sensors' accuracy is enhanced by integrated, real-time measurements and built-in compensation for temperature, pressure, and humidity.
The MPS Flammable Gas sensor is intrinsically safe, certified, and stable. Sensor readings are output on a UART digital bus providing advanced gas classification or 0.4-2V analog output models are available for easy integration and improved performance into existing designs.
- Accurate LEL measurements for single gas exposures as well as multi-gas mixtures, including hydrogen
- No calibration required
- No poisoning, zero drift
- Self reporting if not detecting gas
- Low power, long life for lower cost of ownership
- Dust, vibration, humidity resistance built-in
- Built-in real-time temperature, pressure and %RH compensation
- Reduced costly and nuisance false alarms
- Global approvals including ATEX, FM and more
MPS003-S40505-EX - Serial UART + Analog Output, 5 Pin
MPS003-S40509-EX - Serial UART + Analog Output, Auto Start, 5 Pin
- MPS003-S40305-EX - Analog Output, Auto Start, 3 Pin
- MPS003-S40501-EX - Serial UART, 5 Pin (special order)
- MPS999-S40000-99 - USB Evaluation Kit and software
- Gas Type: Flammables
- Sensing Method: MPS™ Molecular Property Spectrometer
- Measurement Ranges: 0-100% LEL
- Accuracy: -40° to 75°C, 0-100% RH, and 80 to 120 kPa
- Measurement Rate: 2s
- Resolution: 0.1% LEL
- Response Time (T90): < 20 seconds
- Calibration Interval: No calibration required
- Warm-Up Time: 20s
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° to 75°C
- Humidity: 0-100% RH
- Pressure: 80 to 120 kPa
- R/H and Temp Available?: Y / Y
- Voltage Input: 3.3 - 5.0 ±5% VDC
- Max Current: 8.9 - 5.0-21.0 Operating Range
- Communication: UART
- Analog: Programmable Analog out - optional
- Logic Level: 3.3V
- Digital: Y
- Digital Input/Output: 3 or 5 pin
- Dimensions: 16.6 mm (H) x 20.0 mm (L)
- Weight: 8.0 , 0.5 grams
- Body Material: Ultem PEI
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 5 years
- 2 Years. See GasLab Terms and Conditions.
Sensor Evaluation Kit
The Molecular Property Spectrometer™ Flammable Gas Sensor Evaluation Kit is a user friendly system developed for assessing flammable gas detection performance. The sensor connects to a provided PCB for communication with a PC (USB) or breakout to individual sensor signals (optional 5-wire harness). A quarter-turn plastic gas mask and housing is included to provide a sealed headspace above the sensor using a tube cap inlet and outlet.
Evaluation Kit part no. MSP999-S40000-99
Sensor Mounting Sockets
From Andon Catalog.
- R420-SP05-04T-436P55-R27-L14 (5 pin through hole)
- R420-SP05-04T-440P55-R27-L14 (5 pin surface mount)
- R300-SP03-02T-436P55-R27-L14 (3 pin through hole)
- R300-SP03-02T-440P55-R27-L14 (3 pin surface mount)